MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Our big day

Our big day (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Our big day (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Our big day

Will there be cake ?

Update Reply
JP @ 12/11/2013 06:57  

Oooooooh yes lots of cake x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 12/11/2013 10:05  

Ummmmmmmmm cake

Update Reply
JP @ 12/11/2013 10:17  

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V4TZAyd8I

Come along boys and girls !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2013 11:05  

Oooh Mrs Debs Russ !! Lovely ! XX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2013 12:30  

Congrats you two.... great news and another success for BM... have a long and happy relationship..... maybe there time for me to find that special someone after all...heehee...will drink to your happiness..

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 17/11/2013 20:38  

well the weding plans are on track finally picked a style of dress for the bridesmaids i think lol.so date booked,reception booked,dress sorted,and now to sit down and decide on muzic lol.and i only have about 8mths left "how will i manage" he he he but anyway to burd i may need your help with picking the sounds if you got a spare half hour lol xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 21/12/2013 10:59  

Congratulations!!
May your Marriage only ever bring you both Joy.. Magick & Sparkles!!

oh and nookie.. lots of nookie..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/12/2013 11:40  

well it looks like all is on track for our wedding we have got the bridesmaid dresses,i have found a fab place in york thats doing my flowers.i have all the table decs on order and am off to have a look at favour boxes in hobbycraft on friday have decided what i am getting as gifts for the bridesmaids,best men and for the luvly miff who,s giving me away.russ is discussing the photography with a friend of his and so just the band and dj to get booked.and for our honeymoon we have decided we are going to go up to the lakes for a week as ive never been up there i cant wait x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/01/2014 21:17  

Oooh tis all falling into place babe, good to here.

Check out groupon and wowcher, they sometimes offers on stays in the lakes. Seen some nice hotels been up recently.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/01/2014 21:31  

ah bless ya glad its all coming together for you .bet you cant wait .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2014 23:41  

Good to know all on track babe. I cant wait to see the luvverley miff, wee man n boy! all suited n booted. Woohoo its gonna be smashing!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/01/2014 22:21  

well the bridesmaid dress saga continues we found one yesterday totally perfect and was told by the shop that the other size we need was at three other shops.leah rang up and we either cant get the size or we cant get them to answer the phone so my have to go back to the drawing board again.i am getting really fed up now boooooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/02/2014 09:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email