MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

hen night at a rally

hen night at a rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match] hen night at a rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

hen night at a rally

Ohh pole dancing, im in 8-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2013 10:45  

Lol @stuie. You got it wrong, just cos you look like a pole dont mean that girls will wanna dangle from ya! Or shud i say they better not!!! Lmao.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/10/2013 11:09  

Ohh bum!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2013 12:11  

aint the 3 day rock and bike festival in derby around july time??

sounds like some mayhem and games next year then yayyyyyy

good idea ~GBNP check out everything on in july and go from there... i cant link rallies to monhts... i just know i was there or i wasnt... feck knows what month it was .. ah hahahahaaaaaaa

heyyy Nottie gottie bike (bt now has!!).... its all part of the fun... nowt bad will happen... so long you dont mind riding round field nakid strapped to back of a harley......... lol lol JOKING ya will be absolutely fine chick... i think it be rude not to ave a hen do at a rally ...

woohooooo brill one Debz the Rebel Rally is end of Aug.. that is an ace one.. that would have been brill fer hen night ... xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2013 20:22  

lol suzi will be wed by then chick lookin at mid july so will have a looky see and put some ideas up here xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 08/10/2013 20:27  

ooooooooooooooooh missus woohooooo you engaged type missus youuu its all bloody brilloooooooooo

yeah wicked... i defo up for it chick xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2013 20:45  

If I'd do go for a "hen" rally, it will be Rebel rally in August. I'm sure Geraint wouldn't mind if I asked him nicely for a "hen weekenders" area. Don't forget to let me know when you decide to have yours Debs..... I'd love to be there x

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 10/10/2013 13:05  

will do chick am planning mid july just waiting for the clubs to start advertising their do,s then i can pick one

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 10/10/2013 13:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email