MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Question for Admin

Question for Admin (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Question for Admin (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Question for Admin

There is a solution to unacceptable photos getting thro, make it so they have to be approved before the profile goes active. That would stop folk changing their profile pic so often. I can just hear it now 'NO! that will take too long' the mods can't win either way.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/09/2013 08:36  

Anyone can create an account, profile and upload vulgar photos of things you can't imagine... in less than 5 minutes!
These seem people will show up on the "Who's online" page also straight away.

Unfortunately, unless a moderator is looking at that specific profile at that time it wont be dealt with straight away. If you ever see a profile that needs to be dealt with, press NOTIFY MODERATOR at the top right of any profile. The entire mod team will be notified and can login to deal with it as fast as possible for you.

We've been running bikermatch for 7 years now and it's running just fine. Unfortunately we are a bit behind with routine checking of photos and profiles so do rely a little on other members of the community flagging up dodgy ones quickly too us.

Really no need to change the system. No need to punish all the good people out there who join the site making them wait days to have their profiles activated, will only annoy people more.

If your photo is being changed by a moderator it's because it's not suitable and doesn't meet the guidelines. We're willing to be a little flexible with photos as long as they're decent enough and the person can at least by identified from their main profile pic.

It's really simple, no need for all the drama. Case closed! :-D

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/10/2013 21:38  

Well despite not liking touting on folk Im letting you know I have reported aforesaid profile (the one with no facial pic and an email addy in it)..... Can't have one rule for one and not for another anywhere in life is my motto so I shall take it upon myself to report any others I see....fair for everyone then.....if people don't like me cos of it.... so be it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2013 14:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email