MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BSB Brands Hatch 18-20th October

BSB Brands Hatch 18-20th October - Forums [Biker Match] BSB Brands Hatch 18-20th October - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BSB Brands Hatch 18-20th October

Hello,

Anyone going to this from the North West?? and meet up with some southern softies??

Ian

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2013 10:34  

Oieeee Ian!!!

We ain't no southern softies, we are hard cor riders (when it's dry)

Be good to see some of you northern members down here, hope to catch up with you on the Sunday when i will be sat at clearways watching the race

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 26/09/2013 21:24  

planning on going , will be on southbank , bbq on the go .

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 26/09/2013 21:33  

lol and in the wet , rain or shine, Southern Softies go everywhere lol, just wring them out if the get too wet lol , see you there Andy, me thinks I am going to be a tank mascot to keep David a tad drier than last sunday lol

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 15/10/2013 23:14  

Planning on going to the Holyview cafe in West Kingsdown for breakfast at about 10-00. If anyone one wants to meet up there? The cafe is only a few minutes from Brands.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 19/10/2013 09:30  

I'll be watching from the comfort of my sofa.....cause it's raining

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2013 10:38  

I'm with Elliemay. My sofa & a few tins of beer watching BSB, much better than getting soaked track side

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 19/10/2013 11:27  

Softies lol

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 19/10/2013 21:01  

Dry softies Linda

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 19/10/2013 22:28  

Agreed Andy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2013 10:52  

It was a wonderful day only a couple of heavy showers, which did not hinder the day, much more exiting than sitting on a sofa lol

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 20/10/2013 20:04  

Linda ..... Whilst i was sat on my sofa with a beer in my hand, not once did i have to reach for David's jacket and hold it over my head to keep me dry. Also, i had a view of the whole track

Great race though, the last race had me sitting on the edge of my sofa, hope the neighbors didn't mind the shouting

Glad you had a good day xx

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 20/10/2013 21:31  

LOL

Andy, but I am sure we could have squeezed you under it , It was the 16 plus race, that took my breath away, lots of tumbles, poor little devils where racing in a heavy shower, think I might have scared a few people with my sound effects lol

Glad you enjoyed your day in the dry x x

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 20/10/2013 21:55  

Yes it was a brilliant day and the rain did not dampen our enjoyment. Paddock Hill bend was a good place to watch from. Watching them race in wet conditions certainly keeps you on the edge. Although plenty of spills no one seriously hurt . Two jackets came in handy .

My sofa was still there when I got home.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 21/10/2013 07:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email