MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Gower Knees Up - Suggested dates for 2014

Gower Knees Up - Suggested dates for 2014 - Forums [Biker Match] Gower Knees Up - Suggested dates for 2014 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Gower Knees Up - Suggested dates for 2014

Okey dokey. This will definately by a camping weekend due to length of the journey there and back. (If its four and a half hours for Mr P then I can add another hour and a bit on to that). The gorgeous Mr P has kindly offered to do the route . I will again provide the entertainment every time I try and get off and on my bike whilst it is loaded up. The three dates I'm putting forward are: Easter Bank holiday: 18 (Good Friday), 19, 20 &21 (Easter Monday) or Early May bank holiday: 3, 4 and 5 (bank holiday) May or Spring bank holiday: 23, 24, 25 & 26 (bank holiday) May - oh my that's the weekend I turn 45....eek. This means people don't have to use a whole bunch of holidays. However if people want to suggest alternative dates, post your suggestions.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 23/09/2013 12:36  

I do understand that sometimes its not possible to offer a seat when you have a loaded bike, but if you can, could I ask you please post.... it would be lovely if Sandi, Bad to the Bone, Calli and other pillionettes could come along and enjoy the mayhem should they wish to.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 23/09/2013 12:41  

Not got a clue what I will be doing it's still 8 months away

Update Reply
JP @ 23/09/2013 20:29  

i have no idea what this is or where it is more info please

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/09/2013 20:38  

Just a suggestion at the mo to gauge interest.

The Gower Pennisular is South Wales

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 23/09/2013 20:47  

Spring bank holiday: 23, 24, 25 & 26 (bank holiday) May - oh my that's the weekend I could really let my hair down on a four day'er hehehehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/09/2013 01:53  

You are bad bad man V-Rod.....a bad man

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/09/2013 06:53  

God help us V-Rod, still working on a route, its a nice walk up worms head, you can only do it at low tide, or else you will get cut off when the tides comes, just take plenty of beer you will be fine

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 24/09/2013 11:50  

no no no you can walk up a worms head you'll find me in the bar talking to the girls

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/09/2013 12:00  

You just behave yourself Mr V-Rod, else I will put out an all points warning bullitin beforehand and give the locals fair warning to lock up their daughters, sisters, wives, grandmothers

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/09/2013 12:32  

Hey V-Rod the Worms Head pub is at the start of the walk, overlooking the fantastic beach of Rhosilli, great views, plenty of totty there for you, surf totty as well

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 24/09/2013 12:33  

Oh god, there's two of em at it What about us girlies mmmmmm better be a bit of eye candy for us an all.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/09/2013 12:38  

Yep theres surf Dudes to, nearest pub to the campsite is the Kings Head, Llangennith, and its walkable!!!!!!!!!!Tai curry night on a Thursday or there used to be, and it is a lot closer than Wills Bar was, only 3miles away naaa only kidding few hundred yards, even the boys can manage that one.

Ps Rossilli better get the spelling right

Its a pity theres not more campsites near a pub eh

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 24/09/2013 12:49  

I've still got blimmin blisters from that 6 mile trek through the crappy golf course Note to self....pack comfy shoes

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/09/2013 12:57  

Wasn't much better in A stars track boots either, nice walk through the dunes tho.

Right got to go work see ya all later

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 24/09/2013 13:02  

@RB ... mmmmmm better bea bitof eye candy for us an all.

There is method in @plumbski's madness ... No eye candy for the gals, so everyone will only have eyes for him!!!!

((Wink))

By his own admittance he is such a flirt, he will love all the attention... Love ya Mike ***titters, walking away VERY quickly***

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/09/2013 13:24  

Its alright hon, if he is still wearing his bike boots he won't catch you

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/09/2013 13:45  

Works for me, a nice route through the Brecons :-)

Update Reply
lionfish @ 24/09/2013 17:54  

Hey you call sign Charlie, you are so right

Walk like a gypsy in me bike boots

Hi lionfish, can you suggest a couple of roads for us, either going South, or back North, obviously timings will come into play, it will be a long way, for the guys from Manchester

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 24/09/2013 18:27  

Don't worry Lindsay theres plenty of surf bums for you, its a mecca for the locals, theres a great surf shop there to, owned by an ex pro surfer, I think he had to retire due to a head injury. The pubs the best, fantastic views, and if you stay late enough you will get a great sunset, no problem there then

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 24/09/2013 18:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email