MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rally in a Chalet - 6th - 9th Feb 2014

Rally in a Chalet - 6th - 9th Feb 2014 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Rally in a Chalet - 6th - 9th Feb 2014 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rally in a Chalet - 6th - 9th Feb 2014

lol@bj getting the head tilt nicely now,'vampy yep it went to fast at jaffa your a star and emz we did have the best chalet me thinks lol roll on november.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2014 19:25  

Well good weekend,Some good bands and not so good ones but hay its all entertainment innit !..Was nice to meet some new peeps and the usual gang,. all in all good company.
Jackie !! cheers for the slaps, twas a necessity as finding you in day light was Nigh on impossible lmao. Ice cream at the next one I promise..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2014 21:45  

Had a great time
Bumped into an old friend, a mush I used to ride with 20 years ago, has some photos from early 90's which I will put on my profile
Hope everyone got home safe

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 10/02/2014 21:53  

think we all had a good time goosie,thanks for the lift home hun much appreciated and hope to see you soon xxx.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2014 21:59  

Lift was not a problem Elli, you know I would do anything for you.
Seeya soon x

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 10/02/2014 23:15  

awww bless ya hun x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2014 23:21  

Defo going again next year, but will book Chalet early and book for the 4 days as well..Can honestly say Teeny bash and I had a great time..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2014 10:21  

Great weekend. Nice to say hello to old friends and also meet new people. Lovely to say hello to you Em as I have been feeling so guilty after not saying hello at Squires.

Doing Saturday night in Doggy Style as Dalmatians and my bike club winning best club turn out was great. There were 47 of us.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/02/2014 22:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email