MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

youth charity

youth charity - Forums [Biker Match] youth charity - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

youth charity

Just a repeat request for help. see below Hi folks, I'm looking for some help! those that know me will know that i work with young people in Liverpool and we have been looking for a decent project to give the kids some focus for their energy and creativity. So, when i was at the Stormin the Castle rally there was a stand display by National Youth Bike charity. Thsi supports youth groups to get young people to build, refurbish, renovate or innovate any style of bike or trike, as a year long project. This culminates in a summer camp and custom bike show, where the young people take themselves and their creation to the show to meet other groups and get a taste of the biker lifestyle. Heres the webby link http://www.youthbike.com/index.html So, basically i am on the scrounge!! anyone got an old bike, or engine, or wheels or anything really? I can collect, i got a trailer, so anything within reasonable distance of Manchester/Liverpool. the young people are gonna have to do a lot of their own fundraising and all the design and work must come from them, we just need a head start. I mean, anything like control cables, indies, chain, mudguards etc etc. OFC BM and its members will get credits on the display stand when we go to the finals, so come on folks, give us a hand please. Thanks you. Duke/Tom

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 18/09/2013 13:56  

Good luck with this good to hear someone doing something positive for the youth. Can't supply any bits but I will support if there is anything I can do.
Hoped to meet u the weekend but sorry we didn't ,thanks for your help offer pre rally x

Update Reply
bic chick @ 18/09/2013 14:04  

Moving this to the 'General Chat / Anything Goes' forum, from 'BM Website Issues/Help Requests', as it's not a website issue

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/09/2013 20:56  

Bump

Update Reply
bic chick @ 19/09/2013 08:33  

Thanks for the messages of support and encouragement, appreciated! Disappointed that not had much practical support tbh. C'mon folks!!!! Anything at all, any parts at all? plastics, lights etc have you got an old fireblade knockin about? lol. Looking for tools as well, anything really, like glass fibre kits old decals stickers posters. any help appreciated.

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 26/09/2013 13:32  

Check your PM's DZ

Update Reply
Emzed @ 26/09/2013 13:47  

will check garage this weekend no bits but may have some tools you can have

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 26/09/2013 22:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email