MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowfire Party 1st Nov

Hallowfire Party 1st Nov (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowfire Party 1st Nov (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowfire Party 1st Nov

cheers em good night good company

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 03/11/2013 22:11  

Em ! a Mahoooosive thank you for putting up with me for the week, twas just what the doctor ordered M8 Glad everything went well considering there was no plan Was a brilliant gathering and all fantastic people , shall remember this for ever pmsl ..TC RS Em ! your a star M8
, ( Mankini WTF ) hahahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/11/2013 09:21  

I will pm Sandi and see if we can get this on the events page retrospective like and be able to download the photos. I don't think anyone wants to miss Stuie and Andy in their mankinis

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 04/11/2013 12:39  

Not a hope Jo !! , everyone want's to see them pmsl, speshly me he he he ..anyone got their pickkies up already in their profiles yet ?? might just deaden the shock a bit lmao .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/11/2013 16:35  

Have pmd Sandi about retrospectively adding the event......if it is possible then the photos can be uploaded for everyone to see and gasp in awe at Andy in elf boots....otherwise I would suggest wapping em on your profile and then posting that they are up. I will upload mine tomorrow am

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 04/11/2013 17:58  

NO ! Now Jo !!!Not tomorrow lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/11/2013 21:30  

A patient man then.....lmao

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 04/11/2013 22:01  

I've put a few photos up in an album on my profile - do go look ....

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 04/11/2013 23:44  

Nice pics Izzy.....wish I could have made it up there!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2013 00:47  

piccies in my profile..... I have spoken to BJ and she has kindly agreed to put the event on the events page so we can load up photos there....please be patient, BJ does have a life outside of BM.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 05/11/2013 07:25  

Hey Jo !, It wasn't that cold to make ya shake or was it the "Mankinies" that got ya all a quiver lmao.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2013 08:16  

yeah go with that Andy.............nothing to do with laughing so hard I couldn't stand up straight.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 05/11/2013 09:28  

I just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who made this a resounding success I'm humbled by your generosity You were ALL stars of the occasion But a special thanks to Andy for providing the spirit The pictures don't do justice to the atmosphere Well done everyone, here's to the next one

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/11/2013 16:30  

Thanks for putting up with us all Emzed. It was a great do and a final chance for me to do the bike & camp bit before winter.

Mmmm, Jura...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 08/11/2013 21:37  

Wot? No camping for the rest of the year, Steve?

You got any pictures to share? Be good to see them if you have. :-)

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 09/11/2013 09:04  

Hey Crazzie's !!! A mahoooooooousive thanks for one of the best time's I've had for along time and meeting everyone for the first time was Fantastic and you have all got a special space in my heart, *Not a soft T*at* at all pmsl God help me for the next one !!! tc rs & be good..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2013 22:40  

God knows how you're going to top a lime green mankini next year Andy!!?? ........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2013 10:44  

Oh I am sure I can come up with something .....lmao

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 10/11/2013 12:03  

Jo !! NOOO lol, I'm starting like I did for Hallowfire !!!!"BRING IT ON" lmao You know ya can't embarrass me lmao, I.ve no shame !! hahaha ..All in the name of peep's having a good time Jo !! can't wait Yaaaaaaaay

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2013 18:59  

Ooh a challenge, I does love a challenge......evil maniacal laughter

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 10/11/2013 19:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email