MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Cats Protection Charity Ride - East Sussex 28/09/13

Cats Protection Charity Ride - East Sussex 28/09/13 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Cats Protection Charity Ride - East Sussex 28/09/13 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Cats Protection Charity Ride - East Sussex 28/09/13

Yes xj, same layby as before. See you there

Cheryl is riding straight to Pease Pottage because she couldn't possibly ride her GLEAMING white bike next to a ...... errr! ....... not so gleaming bike!!!!

Good to see there's a few of you coming along to this one, there should be about 10 to 12 of us altogether including others from Sussex Riders, one of which has organised this. See you all Saturday

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 26/09/2013 21:20  

You've got Cheryl all wrong.

She will be accompanied to Pease Pottage by my CBF1000 which has flaking engine enamel and 2" of genuine rust on the swinging arm.

Update Reply
ColinB @ 26/09/2013 22:04  

!!!!!

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 26/09/2013 23:39  

CHERYL ..... Really, that language!!! .....

Well i hope your all ready for tomorrow, all stocked up with cat food and stuff See you all in the morning.

Those meeting us at Pease Pottage, we will be arriving there between
10 - 10.30 am, all depends on how long it takes Dave to have his breakfast

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 27/09/2013 21:54  

Hi All,

Hope you have a fabulous day out today .. Ride safe :-D

X

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 28/09/2013 07:35  

We came, we saw, ...... we delivered kit-e-kat! Great run out today and lots of cute cats and a very fine sandwich at the Art Cafe at Rottingdean!

Update Reply
ColinB @ 28/09/2013 19:49  

You forgot to say the sun was out as well Colin. All in all a good day out in very good company .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 28/09/2013 19:54  

Came sooo close to bringing one or two of those little kitties home with me

Good to see you all again, between us we ended up giving a lot of supplies to the cats home, should keep them going for a while. Thanks for coming along and donating so generously

I must agree with Colin, very fine food at The Open Art Cafe in Rottingdean and very pleasant staff too.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 28/09/2013 20:07  

excellent day out. great weather, great company, good ride and lots and lots of cute furry cats. and I can highly recommend the brie, bacon and cranberry sandwich at the art café, it was the food of the gods brought to earth on the wings of doves and served for our delectation on plates of pure white cloud adorned with cheesy popcorn.

Update Reply
xj @ 29/09/2013 00:20  

Xj think of the calories lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2013 10:09  

it was worth every single one.

Update Reply
xj @ 29/09/2013 16:08  

bloody 'el, the man's a poet!!

Update Reply
ColinB @ 29/09/2013 19:02  

I can recommend the toasted version of the Brie, Bacon and Cranberry sauce sandwich, it was as Mark describes above but with that added extra crunch, a truly memorable sandwich.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 01/10/2013 01:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email