MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie.

More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie. (4) - Forums [Biker Match] More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie. (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie.

Its ok im pacing myself well Debs.

Physios outline for cardiac recovery seams to me set up for an 80 year old. Aprantly at the moment i suposed to be able to walk 300 meters and climb a flight of stairs!,

Curr ently im jogging 5k twice a day and stairs pose no issue!

Hopefully see you tomorrow i thought the plan was to see you guys for a cuppa in the morning. Unless plans have changed!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2013 08:07  

That's great news Stuie, but like Debs says, take it easy and don't rush things... otherwise Linzi will have to show you the back of her hand again.. ( though I think you'll probably like that a little too much! ) PMSL!!

Just do as you're told and take it steady and you will be back ont tractor afore ye know it xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/10/2013 08:08  

Nope defiantly taking easy. Exercising till I just start to breath about to breath a little heaver but can still talk. Making sure weights don't affect my chest so anything I lift or work with dosnt hurt my ribs. Just started resistance work as well as cardio.

Thing is if you go to gently you never get better.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2013 09:10  

Well, I think my job of the voice of sense has gone completely out of the door! @stuie. becareful with the drive back up the country, tea will be ready at mine for around 7.30pm ... so you got enough time to crawl up the motorway Its good to know that the arms are now working well, but as Debz n Kaz said take it easy and be careful, no point running before ya can walk! @zzrbabe - see you tomoz, missing ya @karey - the back of my hand is constantly being shown but he takes no notice these days, gonna have to borrow Debz 'pokey stick'!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/10/2013 13:32  

I am taking notice of your voice of comman sence. I'm in the van not on the bike. Bike only coming out to play when I'm fit to ride it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2013 13:39  

we gotta drop matty off at bout 11.30 ish then over to yours linz miss ya too need help and voice of calm pleeease xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/10/2013 14:09  

PMSL@ Linzi.. just be careful what you do with that pokey stick.. don't be getting too giddy, missus!

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/10/2013 07:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email