MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

house share in resort portugal , vilamoura

house  share in resort portugal , vilamoura - Forums [Biker Match] house  share in resort portugal , vilamoura - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

house share in resort portugal , vilamoura

thanks to an excellent recent stay in vilamoura i am looking for people to travel with me on a one to one basis shared holiday, rental car, poolside bar comfy villa on estate
why ask here? only like minded friends would come into consideration :) i dont drive / ride
so you would be my explorer buddy out there, i speak portuguese and make an excellent guide of the region .
as i lived there
drop a note, add a post
be curious like i am , kam xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2013 20:33  

Moved this from Motorbike events to the General forum Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time here with us. I hope you find someone to share your travels with Kam

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/08/2013 13:21  

Ohhhhhhh to be single again but don't tell Mrs AJ Hope you find someone, sounds like a top ride out

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 31/08/2013 13:24  

thanks for both replies , ye i can guarantee you an excellent trip with me
we can fly and hire bike/car out there and i will gladly be yer pillion leading you astray :) not single/looking just looking for trip buddy :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2013 15:30  

hi K/M,

where in Portugal is vilamoura?
I was over in Portugal via Spain again this year,
and the roads are just perfect on the bike,
though you defiantly need to be wanting to visit/do the same kinda days if your traveling together!

n packing light ;-)

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 31/08/2013 21:15  

vilamoura is in algarve , bout 30 mins from faro hughe luxury destination with soem really nice down to earth pockets, yes, i am easy going and know portugal quite well :) travel lgith but Also like my home comforts and ride outs:) i would fly there to cut the journey and make the most of biking out there (all seasons)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2013 22:21  

I`ve done the ferry each time, to Santander/bilboa/ st malo, and never had a good crossing!

though flying is easier, it would be tricky with a bike!
and expensive to "hire" anything decent!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 31/08/2013 22:45  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2013 21:23  

hoping to get more attention to this forum post but unsure as to how :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2013 20:59  

say "bump"

;-)

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 03/09/2013 17:52  

bump bump bump

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2013 20:52  

Sounds really good but work just wont go away lol. Hope you find a good riding /driving buddy

Update Reply
JP @ 03/09/2013 20:56  

:D anytime later in the year on early next year is fine too, planning to be there often :) with buddies , thanks for your reply :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2013 05:59  

:D anytime later in the year on early next year is fine too, planning to be there often :) with buddies , thanks for your reply :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2013 06:04  

Sounds good. I have always wanted to go to the bike rally at Faro and must do it some time.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 04/09/2013 06:21  

bump bump bump

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2013 13:53  

stay sorted .. anyone got tehir diary handy ?
15 nights, 1 villaCheck-inFriday, 27 September 2013 (from 16:00)Check-outSaturday, 12 October 2013 (10:00 - 11:00)Outlook/iCal Google calendar

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2013 15:18  

not booked flight yet in case soem one is as nuts as me and rather still use the bike/ferry to get there :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2013 20:26  

ok now it is countdown time if you can get your bike there by 27 th#28th fine / if you want to join me and rent a bike , inbox me, the stay is at dumping price i booked the villa for 348, euro's and its for 2 peeps staying i used 350 euro last trip. i self cater bbq at home, and went 3 x for fancy meal. come on boys and girls clock it ticking grab yor chance the villa is in prado do golfe bout 40 mins far 10 mins vilamoura. bar/pool/resto on site/ pushbikes to rent / hotel nearby in case you run out of booze fags at night :D, now is the time to start inboxing me tyuuu

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 09:18  

It seems to be one not to be missed at those prices Kam, unfortunately Sept is out for me.
However I wouldn't mind something later in the year, perhaps Christmas in portugal or maybe even my birthday in Jauary.

How long is the stay for at those prices?

PM me with info Kam, def up for a much needed break.

Update Reply
old red @ 08/09/2013 12:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email