MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South Coast Cruise - Bank Holiday Monday 26/8/13

South Coast Cruise - Bank Holiday Monday 26/8/13 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] South Coast Cruise - Bank Holiday Monday 26/8/13 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South Coast Cruise - Bank Holiday Monday 26/8/13

Thanks Andy for a good ride out on some lovely roads. Sorry I had to shoot off . My to loves are riding and Chelsea Football Club and I'll be riding again tomorrow . But Chelsea won't be on the telly tomorrow.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/08/2013 18:10  

nice ride out today...great weather and good company,what more could i ask :)

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 26/08/2013 18:58  

thanks andy for letting me join in wonderful day many thanks.............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2013 19:12  

Photos are posted for all to see.. see events section.

Many thanks to Andy for a spectacular ride that was fantastic in every aspect.. especially the Fish n Chips. (And Ice Cream)

look forward to riding with all you riders again..

Update Reply
Rogerb @ 26/08/2013 20:52  

Glad to see you got home ok Roger. We did wait about 1/2 hour, but then I figured your satnav probably took the A21. Where as we were on the A22.

Thanks Andy it was a brilliant day and the weather could not have been better. It was nice meeting some old faces and a few new ones. What a great crowd and all organised in just one week

Update Reply
davidneale @ 26/08/2013 20:57  

Fantastic day, great roads, brilliant weather, good company.

Thanks Andy and thank you to Roger for meeting me this morning

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 26/08/2013 21:28  

Photo's posted.

Thanks to everyone for joining this ride out and making it another great day out, glad you all enjoyed it. Good to see the old faces and some new, especially ravenk9, a new member who braved my pilly seat.

Oh and must say, Cheryl's bike was GLEAMING as always

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 26/08/2013 22:35  

I totally agree with Cheryl, fantastic day, great roads, good company and awesome views.
Thanks Andy and the others for everything!

Update Reply
crato @ 26/08/2013 22:35  

I think Cheryl's bike must be due for another good clean after the ride

Update Reply
davidneale @ 27/08/2013 02:53  

hehe, yeah certainly. I saw it's got some sort of dust on it, really thin difficult to see layer of dust :p

Update Reply
crato @ 27/08/2013 10:18  

We both soo disappointed we couldn't find U guys in Brighton..we left the V Twin Rally early to join up with you for the later part of the days activities but despite a phone call and several left messages we gave up after an hours riding around a hot and sticky Brighton looking for the café you were in. Sarah even asked if someone could ride out to guide us in and was declined.....she was close to tears after braving the heavy traffic in ad around Brighton as a learner on a 125 just so she could join in.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 27/08/2013 12:06  

I'm sorry and surprised to here that Andy, but when I spoke to Sarah she never asked me if someone could come and get you guys because I would have done it. We all moved off not long after the second time Sarah phoned me, myself heading back to London and the rest to Eastbourne for ice cream, When I got home there was a missed call on my phone from Sarah which I saw 2 hours after the I had left the group.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/08/2013 15:28  

There was a layer of dust on the bike but I was too tired after I got back to do anything much about it...so it will have to wait!

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 27/08/2013 22:42  

CHERYL!!!! You surprise me, putting your bike to bed with dust on her

Glad you got back OK, see you again soon

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 27/08/2013 23:09  

Thanks for the photos malcolmroger and AndySimmo http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=4302

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2013 00:25  

and Cheryl

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 28/08/2013 10:03  

Soz Cheryl, I didn't realise you added some in between, thank you

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2013 10:15  

I ended up at the Hellingly Show on Monday....was very good but I would have also liked to have been out with you lot! Can't be in two places at once though!!
What's all this about Dave being on a diet and giving up Fish & chips and Ice Cream...?? Must be true cos 'e wasn't with you lot!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2013 15:18  

i hope you wash your bike before kiss cheryl, i ain't riding up with you if yer bikes dirty.

Update Reply
xj @ 30/08/2013 00:02  

I'll make sure it's all spick and span. Better not rain though!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 30/08/2013 11:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email