MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South Coast Cruise - Bank Holiday Monday 26/8/13

South Coast Cruise - Bank Holiday Monday 26/8/13 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] South Coast Cruise - Bank Holiday Monday 26/8/13 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South Coast Cruise - Bank Holiday Monday 26/8/13

Have fun guys, i'm bloody working again. Maybe i need a job that works normal days.

Update Reply
xj @ 22/08/2013 18:00  

My name is down

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/08/2013 18:04  

Sandi your a star thank you and yes, you deserve fish n chips. Think i'm going to get fatter with all these chips i'll have to eat ...... for Sandi and DaveVM
I have PMed a few more members that i know to try and get the numbers up, we'll have a great day however many of us there are but, the more the merrier.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 22/08/2013 19:46  

You'll have to let your textile trousers out Andy, unless of course they are elasticated already to allow for such excesses. Mind you would we notice the difference ?? .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 22/08/2013 21:11  

Of course you'll notice the difference Dave, if i eat too much i won't be able to hide behind lamp post's any more

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 22/08/2013 21:21  

Not Convinced!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 22/08/2013 21:26  

I would David, and begging for a pilly,lol but I am off to Bridgewater tomorrow for a week, back Friday , fresh air and lots of walks with my girlies, before they have to start getting fat lol,(puppies),so you guys will have to have fun without me lol, which I know you will, ride safe all of you and have fun x

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 22/08/2013 22:18  

That's a shame Linda, maybe another day then.

Have fun with your girlies and I hope you all get lots of fresh air

Update Reply
davidneale @ 22/08/2013 22:40  

Alright! I booked for a camping site in Southsea for Sat & Sun, a 2-day seaside camp. so I will be coming to meet you from there.

I hope I won't get lost this time :D

byw, if anyone wants to tag along, very welcome to do so.

Update Reply
crato @ 23/08/2013 10:26  

To my embarrassment, I have found out that Wadhurst (Cheryl's Home) is not located in Northern Essex as I wrongfully thought.. in fact it is located in east Sussex.. (Not hard to tell I have been out of the Country too long) So, regretfully we will not be riding to Pease Pottage together,:-( unless she demands that I keep my promise and meet her somewhere close to Wadhurst (Willing to do that if she asks)
Gonna buy a Road Atlas tomorrow:-)

Update Reply
Rogerb @ 23/08/2013 18:49  

Just put my name down. for a change there's a run and i'm not working and we don't want Andy eating Dave's and Sandi fish n' chips so I can give him a hand.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 24/08/2013 14:37  

Good to hear your joining us Ragner, be good to meet you. Thanks for the offer of helping me with Sandi and Dave's fish n chips, i'll need help coz Dave eats a LOT

I may have a pillion with me on this one, a new member (without a bike at the moment) is interested in meeting us, i'll be confirming this with her tomorrow. Also one of my mate's (a none BM member) will be joining us too. Should be a fairly good turn out at such short notice, anyone else fancy joining us just put your name down on the event and we'll see you Monday morning

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 24/08/2013 20:52  

As you say Andy, not bad for short notice 7 plus your pilly plus your mate

Update Reply
davidneale @ 24/08/2013 23:01  

Oh Andy you do say the sweetest things, you've taught me all I know about food consumption haven't you . You lot have a good day out on your bikes , I hope the weather is kind to you .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 24/08/2013 23:24  

Will have a great day thanks Dave, is a shame you can't make this one. Catch up with you soon mate

Yes .... That is me being serious

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 24/08/2013 23:35  

I have just PMed all who are on the list for going to this one re our meeting point, thought i'd best post a message on here too incase others turn up not on the list.

I have just found out there will be another group of bikers meeting at Pease Pottage Services at 10am going else where, so make sure you hook up with the right group. Look out for me on my black kawasaki GTR and David on his blue yamahe FJR, plus a lady on a VERY CLEAN white bike

See you all tomorrow morning

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 25/08/2013 11:23  

Hi all. Thanks to malcolmroger my mistake has been spotted

I gave a post code earlier in this forum, it's wrong. The correct post code for our meeting point at Pease Pottage Services is RH11 9YA. Now that i have corrected that i hope to see you all in the morning

Sorry

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 25/08/2013 16:51  

My bike wasn't so clean earlier as rode out this morning when it wasn't so dry!!!

So I just had to wash it when i got back...all spick and span again

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 25/08/2013 20:46  

Have a fabulous ride out today everyone .... Ride safe :-D xx

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 26/08/2013 05:40  

Thanks Emma.

It's cloudy at present, but there is supposed to be clear skies later this morning. See you all at Pease Pottage Services about 9-30

Update Reply
davidneale @ 26/08/2013 06:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email