MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you smile today?

What made you smile today? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you smile today? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you smile today?

pockle ya wockle! mine don't smell! (compared to amonia concentrate)

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/09/2007 12:24  

actually i`m watching a spitfire dogfight with a bf109 displaying at the victory show in cosby. That Merlin engine could make a corpse smile!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/09/2007 12:25  

lots of beer

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 09/09/2007 13:19  

Givin my sis (erm ex sis) a big hug and seein everyone at Matlock,nice day out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2007 14:37  

ohhh ex sis is it now bro just cause u met my other sis hahah u got noooo chance lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 09/09/2007 15:09  

Having a fantastic week end in Matlock. Fab company, Blues, Skins, (son) and Mini D, fab campsite, fab food/drink and finding out Elvis is still alive and singing his heart out in a pub Matlock and that blues and Skins still know how to strut their stuff on the dance floor. Oops!! did I really let that out.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/09/2007 17:50  

Lying in my tent at 8 on a sunday morning looking at a sillouette of CG doing her star jumps!! and waking the rest of the campsite up!! Skins and mini d it was a pleasure. Still trying to digest the monster mixed grill from sat night. Wouldn't have been half the fun without you though cg.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/09/2007 18:27  

Reading that post made me smile as just think when we do it all again on the 7th Oct we will all be up at 8am on the campsite for a bm group excercise session, might even bring in some jogging to. Thanks for those kind words blues, also thanks for the pillion ride today. ps if I could have done a shadow rabbit I wouldn't have been doing star jumps one armed.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/09/2007 19:52  

gettin out the house for a bit n meetin everyone old n new at matlock bath....made my day thanks peeps

Update Reply
RC @ 10/09/2007 06:22  

What made me smile..... Well after the big old grey cloud i woke up under buggered off I looked in the mirror and saw the a huge smile on a face that forgot how to smile.......and don't tell anyone but she does it quite alot these days.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2007 07:44  

Today: Text off my mate's wife just to say how much she enjoyed yesterday.

After a 12 year break from biking I took her pillion yesterday on a day out with the club in Wales and she loved it. So did I, she was good company, pity I had to hand her back tho... hehe.

Nevermind... job done... persuaded her to get back into biking :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2007 08:00  

getting a text of someone sat in a hairdressers with a plastic bag on their head!! Conjours up quite a picture. The things they do! Came out nice tho!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/09/2007 13:50  

thought that would make u smile!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/09/2007 14:16  

Being asked to lay on the ground and get underneath a van with a good looking fella .......................................... shame hes married. Having a laugh all day today with the fellas on workshop floor. Roll on tomorra, and the rest of the week is what I say ............................... yummy! Sad or what?

Update Reply
bbitch @ 11/09/2007 16:19  

Finally exchanging contracts on my house sale and my son ringing me from offshore to say he`s had a promotion!!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 11/09/2007 17:02  

I was laughing at my two 12 week old kittens trying to get into an envelope! Oh and that my brother has managed to repair my bike.

Update Reply
babybabs @ 11/09/2007 17:06  

Speeding and not getting caught... Well dont think so...Hee Hee

Update Reply
skins @ 11/09/2007 20:15  

you speedin skins never im shocked pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 12/09/2007 06:25  

smiley just crawled!!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 12/09/2007 06:34  

All the txt's, pm's, emails and phone calls I have recieved about not being on here for a while. Meeting up again with so many lovely people last night and sharing a cuppa with them back at mine to.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/09/2007 06:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email