MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you smile today?

What made you smile today? (1290) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you smile today? (1290) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you smile today?

Chatting to biker boaters, mooring near a coop, food and wine yess, and under a tree for shade too... Yesssss......
How long til I get itchy feet and move on though...... 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2018 21:05  

Sitting on back of my boat as the sun disappears and listening to a the rustlings of creatures in the thick tree bank and the occasional low quack of a male mallard...... Very chilled with vino

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2018 22:09  

What made me smile today was when I was having to chase my dog up the beach to catch her and did not pass out when I finally reached her! Yeah generally not the fittest person in the world.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2018 20:41  

Exhausted from a mad weekend travelling but worth every minute, home again and chilltime the noo, eating lots of food and getting fat, happy as feck :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 10:16  

Cool morning showers, long shorts, and the benefits of going commando 😊😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 10:37  

Sitting on my back deck under the shade of three huge oak trees after moving today and filling water tank.......
Listening to planet rock, glass of wine, dogs cool, watching wild geese opposite under the oaks...... 😍😍😍😎....... Times like these....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 15:26  

Suzi's post. Idyllic life, good on you x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 15:43  

Thanks Elizadee chick 😊 xx the semi mature geese are rather cute looking too 😍

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 16:14  

I love geese there are loads of them in the park near me, they usually hiss at me for some reason lol but there's one or two are friendly enough, lovely birds x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 16:25  

Probably hiss coz had bad experience with hoomans or just mardy Elizadee 😁..... I had a swan peck me right hard on my calf once coz it wanted food..... Bloomin hurt and bruised badly........ If you feed swans from boat they come back and bang and peck boat gunnels demanding food!!!! They are boogers swans...... I see if geese do same tmrw 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 16:36  

Yeah the swans in the park are lovely, its the geese that are mardy feckwits lol, I feed them (both swans and geese) most days when I'm walking in the park and they now recognise me and come up to me, haven't been pecked yet haha but there's still time x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 16:40  

They may not peck you chick pmsl I had a mardy swan.
Hayy I just emailed a request to planet rock and they played it and read out my blurb etc... I'm made up 😄😄😄😄😄😍😍 just played it..... New Day by Muse

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 16:46  

Woohoo I had my request all read out and played on planet rock..... Totally made up I am coz it's first time I've requested after listening for years... Yesssss thank you 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊.... Ohh... It wS Muse -
New Day x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 16:56  

Woohoo!!! Suzi getting her request played made me smile :) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 17:02  

Kittycatkins's caring nature trying to help a wee furry bee, bless ya xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2018 16:20  

That they've managed to pull 8 of those young boys out from the caves in Thailand. Can't imagine how they must be feeling, but it made me happy and thankful. Here's praying the rest make it out today.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2018 08:35  

Hear hear Panuno, as of 12.32 pm they have all but one boy out, now just their coach and that one last boy to go, such brave children and adult :) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2018 12:32  

all boys and coach out now..yay to the heros of the rescuing team.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 10/07/2018 14:00  

Excellent news RB! That has made me smile :) :) :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2018 15:27  

Yess me too glad to hear all the boys are safe and well done the rescuers..... And wtf was the coach thinking letting them all climb down there....... But lessons learned no doubt.....

Nice to read good news

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2018 18:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email