MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Southern biker often rides north

Southern biker often rides north  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Southern biker often rides north  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Southern biker often rides north

JOHNNY CASH IS NOT COUNTRY WESTERN!

Grrrrrrrr

Quiffs mmmm best not talk about them lol

If JC was so bad how come they got the biggest round of appluase well actully a standing ovation IIRC !

Unlike that ACDC tribute band :(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2013 21:53  

@stuie, get back in ya box!!

Pleased that the 'quiff' raised no comment (!). You would have suffered a long slow painful end by a million tongue lashings if u had!! Teehee.

Also genres cross over, country, blues, gospel, rockabilly etc but known mainly for country!! Eek! Never thought id be commenting on the man in black - must lie down in a darkened room, listening to metallica!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/08/2013 22:46  

Mmmm tounge lashings :-p

Now metallica thats my ear food of choice. However theres nowt like a bit of Johnny

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2013 23:18  

oi!!!!!! dont be dissing johnny cash without him and all that music you wouldnt have the rubbish some people listen to today!!!! and he is NOT country and western!!!!!!i listen to anything if i like it but jc is just wicked

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/08/2013 05:55  

and the acdc tribute was crap and cash got the best applause of the weekend so oooooh they must have been rubbish eh???

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/08/2013 05:57  

Oooh debz, keep ya hair on!!! Lol.

Well, i think thats us told off, rapidrider! Perhaps we shud become an underground movement and gather the troops in total anonimity?!

Debz n stu ... Remember ...
happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/08/2013 07:37  

You go tell em Debz...they take more notice of you.

If you go underground we WILL hunt and convert you, there is no escape.

Are the headphones with johnny cash playing whislt you sleep working yet GBNP ?

And all togther now haaaAaappppYyy HAPPYJOYJOY HAPPYHAPPY JOY, HAPPY HAPPY JOYJOYHAPY HAPPY JOY

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2013 07:47  

Can I join the anti jc group too please........ ( soz Debs - still love you loads but.....). Metallica, ac/dc, Saxon, SLF, etc any time :)

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 19/08/2013 14:53  

Grrrrr

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2013 18:53  

Welcome onboard nowgotabike !

Membership now totals 4... World domination beckons!!

SLF, now ya talking .... Gonna dig my vinyls out! Woohoo!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/08/2013 19:53  

thats cool but just remember without all that music you lot say is rubbish you wouldnt have the stuff you listen to today and thats all i will say on the subject!!!! my cd collection has everything in it from johnny cash to acdc to red hot chillies etc etc.but without the early stuff the new stuff wouldnt be here because you ask them and they will tell you they get their influences from earlier bands and music !!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/08/2013 19:53  

There's enough different music to go round and suit everyone And Cash were 1 of the two reasons I made the effort to attend The set was just as good if not "better" than last year's Their applause and ovation was richly deserved

Update Reply
Emzed @ 20/08/2013 18:36  

Welcome nowgotabike ;)

Deft agree with rule 4 lol

I thought the applause was cause they had finished.... and going!!! :))))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2013 00:06  

PMSL! I spat my cuppa out!!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2013 00:08  

;)))))
Thinking underground movement maybe a good idea..... Club member ship is on the increase though, strength in numbers and all that ;))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2013 00:13  

I think we need a secret handshake or something ...

and perhaps a club logo?

What the hell .... let's go for a full patch!!! ROFL!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2013 00:15  

:))))))

what design on patch? Rocker would have to claim uk so as to cover all COUNTRY and WESTERN bolt holes...

Perhaps hearing aids issued free may help convert those afflicted with JC appreciation syndrome? ;))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2013 00:23  

oh my goodness, I think you have a plan for not only world domination but universe!

Needs careful consideration ... hmmmm, any budding artists out there who would like to join the AJCC?! drop your ideas on a postage stamp please!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2013 00:31  

Looks like its gonna be a doodle on a beer mat, in a real ale pub then! Aint that the way most fab designs are done afterall?! The ajcc need to meet up soon, i feel an ale sesh coming on ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/08/2013 01:20  

Where are we meeting the GBNP lol? Hard Rock Cafe or roadhouse? Hehehe

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 22/08/2013 18:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email