MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas Fancy Dress - Brum - 23rd Nov

Hallowistmas Fancy Dress - Brum - 23rd Nov (22) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas Fancy Dress - Brum - 23rd Nov (22) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas Fancy Dress - Brum - 23rd Nov

i know this is short notice but as me and russ are not going to the party there is a room available booked at travelodge with mrs gbnp for £36 so if anyone needs a room speak to lindsey if nobody wants it burd me and russ will give you the cash soon as we see you next.have fun take loads of pics luv yah loads xxxxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/11/2013 08:05  

HAVE A GREAT TIME

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/11/2013 09:54  

Thanks Sue ( Dips ) gonna miss you .. was looking forward to a good old catch up.. if there's any way you can get over on Sunday for an hour or so, let us know. Tek care big hugs xxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/11/2013 10:02  

Last chance to get your name down folks :-)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/11/2013 10:23  

Karey if there was a way believe me I would have loved to get over to see you all and play catch up and have a giggle. I am not allowed to drive and struggling to master the art of non weight bearing on my crutches so wouldn't dare attempt a bus journey.

If anyone fancies a tea stop tomorrow feel free to send me a pm, would be lovely to have some company.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/11/2013 11:30  

I will be leaving home soon going via Essex, then it's time to party

Update Reply
davidneale @ 23/11/2013 13:34  

Wish I could have made this one but unfortunately I am working this weekend. To everyone attending, I hope you all have a great night out and I will raise a brandy to you at about midnight.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/11/2013 14:26  

Hi all,
Hope you all had a great night.
I was involved in a RTA last night whilst making my way to the party, I'm fine, well a little battered but the van, well I think it could be terminal so if anyone knows of somewhere I can get VW transporter (T4) bits would you let me know.
Neil

Update Reply
Stokeypan man @ 24/11/2013 09:02  

Sorry to read this Neil, take care. People are far more important than vehicles and harder to repair. X

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 24/11/2013 09:32  

Hey yoose lot that made it there ! I am hearing you all had a rock n roll time ! Soooo jealous that I couldnt make it ...... Hope your hangovers dont screw today up ... xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2013 09:54  

Well I had a stonking nite, lots of hugs, dancing, talking, drinking and laughing.
Lovely to meet up with everyone.
Roll on the next one.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/11/2013 10:52  

What a fantastic time, full of fun, giggles, raucousness and high jinx!

Immensely enjoyable, whens the next one!

Came to meet everyone for brekkie n no one here! Soooo trying to find food n i got three VERY hungry boys with me.!!!

Aaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/11/2013 11:56  

Oh Neil, thats so pants, hope you get sorted out soon.
((Hugs))

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/11/2013 11:58  

Many thanks to all involved in organising this party. I had a wonderful time, it was great to hook up with people I haven't seen for ages, and meet up with many new BM'ers and put faces to names. Nursing a very sore head today, so back off to bed for me!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 24/11/2013 13:00  

Awesome time . thank you to the organisers. :) Sorry to see
That Neil had RTA hope you are both OK

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 24/11/2013 13:51  

What a great night! Thanks to the organisers and all the partygoers for making it so good. Here's to the next event
Jane

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2013 14:02  

Thanks everyone for a great night out once again met some great new people and some old friends and had a blast hope you r ok Neil wondered where u were mate all the best to Bm till next time.xxx

Update Reply
bogart101 @ 24/11/2013 14:39  

Neil hope your both ok and not too much damage. big thanks to all of you that came and made such a big effort with your outfits. al we need now is the pics to be added so come get the embarrassment started and post your pics

Update Reply
JP @ 24/11/2013 15:35  

My head still hurts.........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2013 17:24  

I've added some photos

let the blackmailing begin

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 24/11/2013 18:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email