MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Harley to drop Road king

Harley to drop Road king (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Harley to drop Road king (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Harley to drop Road king

Reckon Harley must have been talking to O'Leary of Ryanair then,any publicity is good publicity,even if its wrong.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 21/08/2013 00:42  

zzrbabe42? Haven't you finished that coffee yet? All dem bikers have left. And you are complaining you are riding alone??? xxx

fxr swas ? Wrong?`What's wrong?

Crato is right. "Rushmore Project" but I wasn't getting into that. Too busy salivating.

Sorry Stuie. Interweb? Will a wet wipe doI'm passing you a wet wipe. Sorry. I love what I love and will drool to me hearts content elsewhere. Now where is that pesky HD website Mmmmhhhh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2013 05:28  

it isnt coffee its hot chocolate and i will take as long as i like so mind your own

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 21/08/2013 05:57  

Queenie,the RK's a v.popular model,sales of H-D have dropped and with Indians a comin perhaps a bit stirring up of the buying public was on the corporate minds to get interest back with H-D ,however true or false .

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 21/08/2013 09:51  

Ah! Thank you for explaining fxr swas. That would make sense.

Now if the Indians are a comin' are the cowboys a comin too
Sorry. Just in a silly mood...

How remiss of me zzrbabe42 not being able to tell the difference between a coffee and a hot chocolate! That's probably why no body asks me out. I'm too socially inept

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2013 14:04  

Only my take on it of course Queenie,H-D aint the company they used to be,purely money driven now bad news for H-D folk,never used to be like that .Tis the way of the world tho.
Socially inept !

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 21/08/2013 16:55  

I fear you might be correct in your summing up about HD fxr . It is a purely money driven business these days...... Sales sales sales.... Target driven and not customer driven. In fact I called in to local HD shop to weigh up my options for new bike and I mentioned to salesman I liked the look of streetglide and he never left me alone after that. They also wanted £240 to do oil and primary oil change..... I did it myself and new filter for under £70 in less than an hour

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2013 20:56  

I fear you might be correct in your summing up about HD fxr . It is a purely money driven business these days...... Sales sales sales.... Target driven and not customer driven. In fact I called in to local HD shop to weigh up my options for new bike and I mentioned to salesman I liked the look of streetglide and he never left me alone after that. They also wanted £240 to do oil and primary oil change..... I did it myself and new filter for under £70 in less than an hour

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2013 20:56  

Glad you said under 70£ ! even that seems expensive to me,must be being an evo owner

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 21/08/2013 21:28  

£69.95? Sorry that would be dollars. £69.99

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2013 23:34  

Harley oil is VERY special Queenie It contains "Liquid Gold" Or you'd expect it to At the price they charge Sadly, it's just like everyone else's oil Just comes in an expensive "commemorative" container To impress your "non" motorcycling dinner guests on the "tour" Of your garage/workshop

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/08/2013 23:43  

Ah now emzed,it is very good oil but there are always equals ,(without the nice bottle tho), theres loads of H-D stuff that is better quality than the aftermarket stuff but twinkie owners apparently have too much money according to H-D,(It does show at times,no offence meant)" so the rest of us have to pay dear now.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 01/09/2013 00:14  

Yeah Queenie! Bargain eh ! ?

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 01/09/2013 00:16  

Hey Emzed. and fxr swas. How ya doin'?
I meant $
I feel left out! What dinner parties am I not being invited to?!!! I'll bring me own oil. Peace oil... from Palestine and Israel.
Well I still love HD of old. Bikes wise. Just bootiful. Can't help me feelings

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2013 02:08  

Cool... but somewhat enigmatic photo Emzed Or should I say Orson? Mr. Welles???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2013 02:12  

No bad QUEENIE hows you, Cannot seem to fault your feelings for H-D of old, at all.
I dont get invited to dinner parties either.Mind you, I wouldnt look as fetching in that evening attire your wearing tho,pure 20/50 weight Harley oil staining me or not.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 01/09/2013 17:47  

are they just doing 3 indian bikes then?? dont like any of those must admit.....

best bet is buy ya bike and never go back to the harley stealership for anything unless absolutelyyyyyyyyyyy have to

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2013 19:06  

You got that right there Suzi,theres only a couple left that aint boutiques,the good old dealers like just Harleys went years ago

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 01/09/2013 19:22  

yeah fxr...... booootiques full of darn expensive stuff!! which no one in their right mind would buy unless very very reduced hahahaha

anyhoooo i lurve me bike so thats all good

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2013 21:24  

Gotta admit tho Suzi,it amuses me to have a run up to the local stealer and mooch around bemused,watching the staff try desperately to avoid eye contact so I wont home in on them and dare ask a question that their standard issue answer sheet cant help them with. ;)

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 02/09/2013 17:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email