MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride of Honour, to Catterick Garrison - 22nd Sept '13

Ride of Honour, to Catterick Garrison - 22nd Sept '13 - Forums [Biker Match] Ride of Honour, to Catterick Garrison - 22nd Sept '13 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride of Honour, to Catterick Garrison - 22nd Sept '13

Ride of Honour 22nd September 2013 A ride to remember those who have fallen, and honour those who are servingStarting at Squires Cafe, at *8.30am,Newthorpe LaneNewthorpeSouth MilfordLeedsW.YorksLS25 5LXand riding toPhoenix House, Recovery Centre, Catterick Garrison, see calendar for full address, at 11am PLEASE NOTE THIS YEAR THERE IS A LEARNER LEGAL RIDE OUT DEPARTING SQUIRES AT 10AM Cost: £15 per bike which includes one RoH commemoratuve T-shirt, register on line at www.rideofhonour.com OR at selected outlets and events listed on the RoH websitePRE-REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL to guarantee a place. Registrations will NOT be accepted on the day. REMEMBER TO PRINT OFF YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT AS YOU WILL NEED THIS AS PROOF OF PAYMENT ON THE DAY. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/b...272 * the RoH flyer has been updated

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/07/2013 08:13  

That link isn't working so here's another one http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4272

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2013 14:44  

Anyone going to this. ? x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2013 18:56  

Already here :-/

Update Reply
GT63 @ 23/08/2013 19:12  

yes,
I`m probably going, done the black rats and the ride to wall from "here" each year,
was disappointing the new boss of the garrison didn't carry on this year!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 23/08/2013 20:00  

Will see you there then..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2013 20:11  

fingers crossed!

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 23/08/2013 20:21  

Oldyeti, the previous boss was indulging his wife Mia who was "bikey". Unfortunately there was a huge amount of planning went into the Black Rat and with the bulk of the guys in a hot, sandy place beginning if this year there was no-one to take up the reins.

Update Reply
GT63 @ 23/08/2013 21:24  

I did the Ride of Honour from Newcastle down to Catterick a couple of months ago, preferred the way that was run. Only a £5 donation required and T-shirts were there if you WANTED to buy one.

Update Reply
centurion @ 23/08/2013 21:41  

@ GT63,

id heard something like that, though it is a shame, it`s pretty understandable I know.

@ Centurion. yes also true, I guess, I always hope the "money" spent on t shirts n burgers n the fees are finding their way to serving and ex service folk, and a good cause, maybe naive, but I still would rather support this than some "charities" who's MD`s drive around in big cars n high bonuses.

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 23/08/2013 21:56  

I deleted my original post, it's ok, I'm having a senior moment

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/08/2013 09:22  

There are still a few places left if anybody wishes to join on the day. But they cant garuntee a t-shirt as they do not over order as that would be a waste of donations
This years ride includes a guided tour of the new treatment centre Phoenix House at Catterick which is where the money has been spent.
There are some photos of the destination on the events page

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 18/09/2013 17:31  

Good weather forecast for the ride
Registrations WILL be accepted on the day on first come first served basis.
registrations start at 8a.m.
Approx 100 places left

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 21/09/2013 21:06  

good turn out today,
I hope non of you good folk were involved in the bike incident on
the leyburn to hawes road just after the "ride out"

just aweful, even after 30 years of dealing with RTC`s
and that's saying something.

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 22/09/2013 19:58  

fantastic day. very impressed with recovery centre. good to see where the help for heroes money goes
The band must have been hot under those bearskins it was a scorcher of a day at Catterick.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 22/09/2013 20:34  

did you "do" any of the ride outs with the police Vlad?

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 22/09/2013 21:03  

a few pics now on events page

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 25/09/2013 00:27  

Thanks for the pics Vlad and thanks mystery person, your pics are too big for me to see who posted them http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=4272

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/09/2013 08:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email