MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

re friendship

re friendship (2) - Forums [Biker Match] re friendship (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

re friendship

I thought the "deliberate" typo would drag you in XK

So are you coming over on Sunday then, or what

You could crash here Sat night to save a "sparrow fart" start on Sunday

Oh, and apologies to Debs for "invading" your thread

It was that OMNF what started it

Update Reply
Emzed @ 15/07/2013 20:49  

its ok hun i dont mind lol x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/07/2013 20:58  

Hey - and me !! Just gotta get me DAS done (or you'll be following me on a 125 !) and get me broken leg fixed - and I'll come a bimbling with yas all .....
BTW - I DO ride like a girlie - but it's my experience that most men like that ! ; ) xx

Only 11 days and PARTY time !!! : )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2013 22:21  

@GotBikeNeedPilot yes I'll be brave and join in depending on date.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2013 23:47  

@rce cool! We will be gentle ...lol! Im sure stu will be in touch.

@gbc .. you are much closer than me to DAS atm, hoping to sell zx-12r soon. Then pennies straight on DAS, n a bike for me! Yay! N you are to much posh totty to be a girlie .. u r a laydeee! (Wink). I bet i cud beat u in a wobble competition lol! It wud be good to meet you again

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/07/2013 01:19  

Well could go for a spin sunday?

I likes exploring the local tracks. I mean roads ;-) And Lyndsay whats wrong with talking about girlies in leathers, you'd get worried if i started to look at blokes in leathers. If you good i might even put mine on for you ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2013 01:24  

Phwoar, now theres a thought ...im on my way now ...!! Oh did you mean on sunday? I gotta wait til SUNDAY??!? Flippin heck .. )disappointed face) lmao.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/07/2013 01:36  

No you can pop down any time you like, im always up for a ride. Or i could just put on my leathers and wait for you to get here :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2013 01:41  

Oh my... Stuart! You minx!! (Blushing)

Anyhooo .... Thread ruined by the lust struck twosome, sorry debz... Eek!

The point being that the hand of friendship is offered n whatever the outcome, be true to your own values n leave others to sort themselves out.

As sed before, lets get out there n grab life by the dangly bits n enjoy ourselves!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/07/2013 01:56  

Guys if you fancey a ride its looking we will taking a jolly around the sheffield area, just found some more fab lanes

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2013 19:16  

I am already booked this weekend i am afraid.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2013 20:45  

I may be up for that stuie just let me know

Update Reply
OMNF @ 18/07/2013 20:54  

Kewl....well just had a chat and looking like we will be leaving the McDonalds between junctions 35a and 36 of the M1. On the roundabout that joings the A 61 and A616 at 11am.

If your up for it OMNF fab the ore the merrier. Any one else same as also.

Sorry yo cant make it rce, some other time hopefully.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2013 22:58  

Yes hopefully another time. My pilly i am taking out sunday may have to cancel at last minute in which case i would endevour to meet up with you guys if that ok.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2013 00:04  

Sounds good to me, i dont care where we go, or when, just that we are out enjoying the weather n some different roads. Oh yeah n CAKE!!

Only thing to remember stu is that we need to be back in leeds for gig at the cockpit at around 7.30pm. Gemma will kill me if i miss sola virtus set, so best not be late! Lindsay x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/07/2013 00:18  

would love to come but thats 70 miles just to get to the meeting spot and i cant afford the fuel sorry guys but am sure you will have fun xx and will speak to you before next week lindsey to sort out the cakeeeee purchasing for mine and kaz,s birfdy xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 19/07/2013 05:55  

Cake hmmmm no candles through fire service don't have enough cover for that weekend

Update Reply
JP @ 19/07/2013 06:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email