MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

rediculous insurance quotes

rediculous insurance quotes (2) - Forums [Biker Match] rediculous insurance quotes (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

rediculous insurance quotes

Has anybody tried" bikesure"i'm told they are fairly reasonable.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 10/08/2013 16:45  

And mines up next month so lets see what's on offer and who wants my money the most

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 11/08/2013 06:56  

used carole nash for years,always had good service at fair price,but could probably find cheaper if tried hard enough,tbh

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/08/2013 09:22  

I am with MCE this year. They were the cheapest for me and even after being off the road for nearly 8yrs with such a big machine. I will be shopping around though next year.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2013 09:29  

Adrian Flux & Bikesure are the same company.

I know some people have gone with them and been very happy.

But for me personally I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole ever again. This is the second time they have given me 'cheap' quote but when I've come to take the policy out, its then I've had issues with them.
Having got the written policy through to sign, this is the second time I've found a number of errors on the policy and other paperwork to. This has lead to a number of irate telephone calls to them each time explaining to the different advisor I've talk to, and I've had them say because I hadn't told them a piece of information (which isn't the case) they're going to increase the premium because of it. I'm now currently having a battle with them and it could end up leading me to go to the Ombudsman to help get it sorted out

Like I've said some people have had a good deal out of them, all I get is a good deal of hassle from them, and I won't be dealing with them every again

It's not just Flux/bikesure, I'm sure others on here have a story to tell about a bad experience of insurance companies.
My view is that they're not interested in you as a customer, only what they can milk out of you.

Like someone's already said previously, when you do find a policy that suits you, check, double check, triple check what they have written in the little boxes. And if it isn't right, no matter if they say 'oh that won't matter', insist that it's changed to what you want it to be, and tell them like I have. If it isn't right then it's only a 'get out clause' for the insurane company to wringle out of if it comes to you wanting to make a claim! .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2013 19:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email