MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Strange things in the road.

Strange things in the road. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Strange things in the road. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Strange things in the road.

Personally , I've had a Kamakazi Pheasant and the herd of black bullocks in the road. My mate Merv had the best/worst one tho. Years ago we were riding down the A46 up to the six hills one evening, it was still light, me on me moped the other lads on big british bikes and some japs, Merv came flying past me on his super six, then he started a massive wobble and pulled up. when we stopped next to him it was a horrid sight, Merv had a full face helmet but never a visor, in his helmet was a mess of feathers and snot, he was wailing like hell. A sparrow had flown across in front of him and splatted into his eye, he took of his helmet and there was blood n snot everywhere on being cleaned up he had no damage well apart from a very blood shot eye, the bird didn't fair so well. Merv always had a visor after that one.

Update Reply
Mickf @ 22/07/2013 06:40  

I took a pheasant full on in the face once, the girl on the back reckons she just saw wings suddenly appear either side of my helmet!
I was wearing an open face helmet but only doing about 50mph (it was a Harley Owners Group ride out lol) so got away with having my shades rammed down onto the bridge of my nose. The pheasant bounced of me and got twatted by a Electraglide.
When Wild Hogs came out a couple of years later and there was that scene of John Travolta being hit in the face by a bird the rest of the Group all thought of me, the first (and hopefully) time I've ever been compared with John Travolta

Update Reply
centurion @ 22/07/2013 08:24  

* (and hopefully LAST) time that should have read

Update Reply
centurion @ 22/07/2013 09:09  

funny things in road....cat's eyes...eeyuw

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/07/2013 21:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email