MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th

yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th (5) - Forums [Biker Match] yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th

So you all had a brill time

Update Reply
havfun @ 11/08/2013 20:20  

Had a fantastic time.. Really Love this rally/show! Great to see old mates, some I haven't seen for 3 years or more!! and some new ones I've met this weekend!

Loads of laughs and drinking and good bands and bikes and beer and just lots to laugh about!

Many thanks to Big Ray for the pilly seat Jeez that bike can move!!.. and soooooo comfy ..thank you!!

Downside... found out I've got to work tonight.. REALLY NOT HAPPY

Two hours sleep, lots of deep heat cos my neck n shoulders are killing me...and I'm now off for a 10 hour night shift...... deep Fkn joy!

Catch up with you all soon.. lots of love n hugs
Kaz xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/08/2013 20:21  

Nice shiny nail in tyre yesterday
Was my entertainment

Update Reply
havfun @ 11/08/2013 20:23  

Good weekend, nice to say hi to people I already knew and people I was meeting for the first time.
Enjoyed being adopted for the weekend and becoming part of a new club. BmTTC
Not the best ending to my weekend but that will teach me to be more organised. Thanks 66 for popping over with your friend to see if he could help me out. Just shows that there are some kind people out there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2013 20:25  

Good weekend, nice to say hi to people I already knew and people I was meeting for the first time.
Enjoyed being adopted for the weekend and becoming part of a new club. BmTTC
Not the best ending to my weekend but that will teach me to be more organised. Thanks 66 for popping over with your friend to see if he could help me out. Just shows that there are some kind people out there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2013 20:25  

Hope ya getting sorted . did you stay there. ? Are you selling Sarnies lol

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 11/08/2013 22:03  

Still here Mandy, just me and my onions, think I need to sell some cheese and onion sarnies, what with the Tin tent garage costs of £150 and having to pay another £15 to stay over an extra night. Won't forget this rally in a hurry.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2013 22:36  

Had a fab ime what a larf....but my head still hurts ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2013 23:27  

I don't see why Stuart because the tent was high enough for you to have sex in?

Update Reply
BigRay @ 12/08/2013 00:03  

Oooh raymond! I cant believe you brought the thread down to base level again... You are soooo, outta line!!

Wot a fab weekend, really enjoyed myself, think stu did too(?!) Top peeps, alcohol, entertainment and weather, will upload pics tomoz!

Dont think there will be anymore rallies for me this season, as circumstances rapidly changed the other day (as some of you know) but i have had a wicked time in the last 6 wks or so. I will defo miss the rallies but may meet you at squires if you are about.

Thanks to all of ya for tolerating me!!! Loads of love Lindsay xx

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/08/2013 00:16  

hey burd you best not be dissapearing on me just cos the seasons nearly over your me bestest buddy and we gotta get you through your test and riding ready for next season xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 12/08/2013 05:54  

another brilliant weekend with old friends and new, not sure how many BMers were there but we was a lot and did we have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/08/2013 06:23  

@zzrbabe, nope not at all cos season nearly over, just that by time everything sorted with 'his lordship' it will be nearly crimbo! I am sooooo gonna miss the madness n mayhem...

Dont worry, i am defo doing das n test n i WILL be out there with you next year, wobbling after ya down that road towards fridaythorpe at 20mph!!!!! You will wish you had never taken me under your wing...tee hee!

Bestest buds, we can still be n meet up etc but its gonna be tough over the coming months n i aint too sure if i will be north, south, up or down so best to let everyone know that although i wont be with you at the rallies, you will all be able to sleep well, but i will be there in spirit partying on.

Anyway, i can still cause chaos, madness n mayhem on here!!

What was it ....? Oh yeah

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!!! Pmsl. Love you guys x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/08/2013 07:15  

Dont worry debs, now i now have FRIENDS (waves and shouts loudly) you will never get shot of us mwahahahahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2013 07:47  

Ray i havnt a clue what your on about.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2013 07:48  

Hi my peeps , well what can i say that hasent been said already , its been a fantastic weekend and i got to thank every single one of you for making it so, i ended up getting rather drunk on the first night but then i looked around and everybody els was just as pissed if not even more pissed than me lol and everyone looked like they were having a ball.

so to the folk i knew already and to everyone i met for the first time over the weekend thanks for making popping my rally cherry a thoroughly enjoyable one see yous again soon xx

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 12/08/2013 15:44  

me and russ luv you guys too and we will see you very soon am sure and stuie yes we are FRIENDS lol mental friends together xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 12/08/2013 19:26  

Fantastic weekend loving seeing the peeps I bumped into and new people I met. Will do this event again music was fantastic X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2013 20:13  

Hi all just to say I had a good time at week good to see you all a again hope to see you all soon keep in touch
thanks to Alison for putting on lunch Saturday afternoon there goes the diet again
Hi jp do you know any good mobile phone deals ????

Update Reply
BigRay @ 13/08/2013 12:32  

Bitch lol

Update Reply
JP @ 13/08/2013 14:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email