MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th

yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th (2) - Forums [Biker Match] yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

yorkshire rock and bike aug 9th

was gona be at this one too guys with Buzz, but the nugget has gone and busted up his foot and is lay in hospital as we speak awaiting the sentence

gona really miss not being there as I love this rally, but hope you all have a great time

good luck with the nucking BJ, i managed to aviod that one. Hope it helps babe xxxxx

Update Reply
Annie C @ 29/07/2013 23:17  

Annie you have to go it's law

Update Reply
JP @ 30/07/2013 06:52  

this is the second rally in two weeks and its gonna be a good un folks

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 30/07/2013 19:29  

bump up come on guys this rally is great and if your a newbie a fab doo to get to meet all us bmers we dont bite ya know lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 31/07/2013 05:55  

bump up x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 31/07/2013 10:07  

Getting excited ... it's not long now .... 2 BIG SLEEPS what is eta? I've taken the day off on Friday, but have an appt at 10.30am so should be able to set off at around 12.30pm latest... although I can delay so I arrive at around 2pm - 3pm. Debz before you ask ... I'm not sure what's happening with George yet, he was talking about getting a swap so he could have an early finish but hey, it's not that far from us, so won't take him long to get there. Anyone been to have a nosey around the site? If so, anyone identified possible pitch?? Bill, what time you getting there with that lovely flag I can never see?!!?! Smile widening as I think about the fun to be had; quaffing alcohol, crab walking, and generally embarrassing myself no end!! YAY!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/07/2013 13:32  

AAAAARGGHHH, sooooo excited I posted on wrong thread!!! I aint really stoopid just a bit lacking in the brain cells when excited! Sorry folks Still looking forward to this one. Great bands (mates!) and fab peeps, dancing (badly, singing (even worse) and quaffing (oh dear!!)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/07/2013 13:35  

You on the pop again,. GBNP. Lol....!

Update Reply
gazza123 @ 31/07/2013 20:07  

Rofl. Hey @gazza .. you are in sooooo much trouble wen i see ya! **a quick clip round lug ole for u**.

Beer o'clock methinks ......

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/07/2013 21:14  

this is gonna be an ace dooo again!! really enjoyed it last year it was fabby

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 01/08/2013 05:46  

hi everyone,

looking forward too meeting everyone and sharing a beer together , ive this will be my first rally so looking forward to it and its only one week tomorrow away

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 01/08/2013 16:53  

Yippee, a rally virgin

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2013 17:57  

G,B N P
Be there early, be nice to see you soba.. Lol..
And I'll bring the ladder for the clip around the ear...

See you soon....

Update Reply
gazza123 @ 01/08/2013 18:12  

look forward to popping my rally cherry lol

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 01/08/2013 18:15  

Just abide by the rule. All rally virgins to buy XK a beer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2013 20:14  

Dont believe a word XK says...Walker

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2013 20:22  

786 you should have kept that quite.enjoy it

Update Reply
bikerken @ 01/08/2013 20:43  

bikerken when next weekend comes i think i will wish i had taken your advice mate lol also thanks jen this is also probably good advice also lol

XK i must find that rule book but im sure it said rally virgins are not allowed to put there hands in there pockets at any time especially when standing at the bar clutching an empty beer bottle with sorry looking eyes caused by a lack of beer in ones bottle

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 02/08/2013 00:54  

@gazza .. just you wait, ya minx! I am really looking forward to 'bumping' into you again .... Nothing else to say, other than .. payback time!

@786 .. the days of rally virgins being shown a'good time' by whatever means possible seem to have disappeared, either that or i havent been around a virgin in a long time. Lol! I have seen guys wake up with no facial hair, rude words across their foreheads in henna, a full face of makeup. Across a blokes back the words 'sarsh woz ere' in marker pen (that took some explaining wen he got home!!) Also wearing womens clothing, odd boots, in a tent with several people they dont know (large, hairy peeps, usually men!!), hugging inflatable objects whilst sat in a deckchair that they were bungeed to. The list is endless ... My top tips 1. Dont touch any alcohol AT ALL 2. Dont sleep AT ALL. 3. Never trust a group of three peeps (they can pin ya down n still do all sorts of interesting things to ya!). 4. A smiling woman is usually a decoy tool (avoid like the plague)

Apart from the above PARTY ON, ENJOY YOURSELF and always but always buy short women with multicoloured hair copious amounts

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/08/2013 07:31  

Of jack daniels!! Lol!

You will have a fab time.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/08/2013 07:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email