MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

2 Tough Questions

2 Tough Questions - Forums [Biker Match] 2 Tough Questions - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

2 Tough Questions

Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, Who had 8 kids already, Three who were deaf, Two who were blind, One mentally retarded, And she had syphilis, Would you recommend that she have an abortion? Read the next question before looking at the response for this one. Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts.. Here are the facts about the three candidates. Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes And drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day. Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, Sleeps until noon, Used opium in college And drinks a quart of whiskey every evening. Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero, He's a vegetarian, Doesn't smoke, Drinks an occasional beer And never committed adultery. Which of these candidates would be our choice? Decide first .. No peeking, and then scroll down for the response. Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt. Candidate B is Winston Churchill. Candidate C is Adolph Hitler. And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone. Remember: Amateurs ... Built the ark. Professionals ... Built the Titanic

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 23/06/2013 18:39  

Brilliant reading Ragner... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2013 18:59  

I have used this many times during training sessions for the purpose of encouraging people not to make hasty decisions and/or jump to conclusions and not to be judgemental......

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 23/06/2013 19:30  

but all people judge
whether they act on what they think is another matter

Update Reply
kaycat @ 23/06/2013 20:28  

come on its only Beethoven, is that really a big loss?

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 23/06/2013 21:27  

I'd vote for Adolph on every possible occasion .

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 24/06/2013 00:18  

why no confucius on candidate list??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/06/2013 11:09  

Interesting Ragnar
i was recently blasted, and berated by someone ( who didnt know me incidentally) claiming that i was misguided for being a big fan of Marilyn Monroe,
He claims that she has had three abortions ( sorry i hate that word!) and had three different unsociable diseases!........... but hey, my opinion is that you like who you like, even if i'd known that i'd still have liked our Marilyn
None of us are whiter than white are we?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2013 16:48  

Well, Michael Jackson failed miserably

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2013 18:10  

lol ok, ok well most of us then XKL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2013 18:17  

Interestingly enough there is a popular theory about judging people.....When you judge other people, you don’t define them, you actually define yourself. Do you want people to think of you as someone who judges everybody? Ask a friend what they think, and if they say that you often judge other people, then it’s time to stop being judgmental.

Before judging someone, we should make sure that we know all facts about this person. Maybe you don´t know the whole story, that’s why it would be better not to make a judgment.

When it comes to others, most people have too much to say anyway and stories always grow arms and legs..... Most of the time those judging have more skeletons hiding in the closet than the person they judge....( not in the case of Adolf though) lol, judge him as you please...:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2013 01:43  

Well said Johnnytb

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/06/2013 01:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email