MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bike night at the Borough Market every Wednesday evening.

Bike night at the Borough Market every Wednesday evening. - Forums [Biker Match] Bike night at the Borough Market every Wednesday evening. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bike night at the Borough Market every Wednesday evening.

I have been meaning to go to this for some time now, but for some reason it slips my mind. it would be nice to get along one evening and meet up with some of the London members http://londonbikers.com/events/wednesday-meet/ Anyone interested?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/06/2013 18:54  

Put me in the list, whenever you like to go. Just let me know :D

Update Reply
crato @ 03/06/2013 12:46  

I will be going this Wednesday at around 7-30pm. There will be one other definate (whats ordinary) and another possible. I have posted on London bikers facebook to make sure the event is still on.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/06/2013 22:39  

London bikers got back to me and Wednesday's are still happening, so I will be there tomorrow at 7-30pm.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 04/06/2013 05:43  

There are two of us going tonight. Anyone else up for this?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/06/2013 10:13  

Well we went to this, but to be honest I was not that impressed. There were maybe 30 bikes when I arrived at 7-30pm nearly half were gone by 8-30 and at 9-30pm it was just me and "whats ordinary". I tried talking to a few people, but it was nothing like what I expected. I didn't feel welcome, which is unusual for me, as at all other events people get chatting. We decided to have a walk around that part of the river as it was a nice warm evening. In the end the evening was very pleasant in good friendly talkative company. I am not sure if I will bother again, but we shall see.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/06/2013 23:11  

I'm sorry David that I couldn't make it. But according to what you said it's not a big miss I guess :)

Update Reply
crato @ 06/06/2013 15:18  

No crato not if it's like that every time.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 06/06/2013 15:35  

I had to pick up a trouble parcel I've been waiting for days. After I got home, I couldn't get myself out actually.

Sorry again,

(Now I need to find someone to wire up my satnav and intercom :)

We should find something decent to do around London then David. :)

Update Reply
crato @ 06/06/2013 17:28  

Only go to Borough Market if you wear a pin striped helmet, carry a briefcase and want to have a djink (hic) ...

Update Reply
whats ordinary? @ 06/06/2013 18:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email