MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Good intentions misinterpreted!

Good intentions misinterpreted! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Good intentions misinterpreted! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Good intentions misinterpreted!

Hi K6 first of all . I don't understand why you have been sending nods and pm's to ''none riders'' if your interest is chatting to bikers rather than dating. But anyhoo??

BM is in cyberspace , but the people are real , and just like the in the real world. Some people want to kiss you . Some people want to ' light you on fire' lol.

Now that you have publicly state that the people you have PM'ed and nodded at are to understand that you in no way find them fanciable, !!!
you ain't gonner be on their '' kiss list'' . That's for sure . Lol
Dusty x
p.s. What's your thoughts on a bit of gentle ribbing.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 31/05/2013 16:36  

Hi everyone,

Just a quicky to say thanks for all the responses and the kind words, they're appreciated.

Sandi - I know what you said about not replying to a nod but I've sent you one anyway, not because I expect a reply, but so I can moan about not getting one from you. lol.

Thanks again to everyone.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2013 16:39  

Aww KX you're like me, I love a good moan, pick a topic We have a thread entitled 'Room 101' you can moan about me in there

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/05/2013 22:45  

Well chuffing Nora - where's my nod??! Pmsl.
I'd use it to take a hint. Had plenty if people ignore me - must be coz I'm weird....*wibbles*

;)
Hello btw. :D *waves*

Update Reply
MjN @ 02/06/2013 19:34  

Yeah m8, i think ur getting he gist of all the messages, don't dwell on it!

Personally i do think a nod is from someone who has taken 'more' of an interest in me, otherwise why send one? Anyway, as the others have said try getting in the chat room (everyone is REALLY friendly) and go to some of the meetups and rallies. I went to the No Bull rally last weekend and some members actually put the effort in to find me; so thats an indication of how friendly ppl are! :)

Stay frosty bro ;)

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 04/06/2013 18:41  

Ah in the time I've been on here I think since 2009 I can safely say I have had quite a few nods and sent a few and generally it's a 'hello how's it going' and if it leads to a few chats on line fine if not well no problem.

but most people I have replied to a nod with and some who I have chatted with we eventually meet at a bike rally and it's all good. Just a couple of bikers having a chat but I have met people on here I consider good friends and although I don't see as much of everyone these days due to work it's always great to bump into them again... It's a lot like the forces doesn't matter how long since you last chatted there is always a warm welcome and a good laugh....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2013 09:22  

johnnytb I am in agreement with you the "nod" thing. It's the same meaning for me and not too much should be read into it.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 09/06/2013 09:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email