MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

London Ride out to varios known landmarks

London Ride out to varios known landmarks (12) - Forums [Biker Match] London Ride out to varios known landmarks (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

London Ride out to varios known landmarks

x Large thanks to Davidneale for a great day out and looking after us all so well, same to Malcolmroger who had the rear end and considering the panic a couple of times kept his head and returned the lost sheep well done, not easy in london.

Big ray thank for the trip down and sorting out the dinner and digs on sat, hope you got home ok with your Nail!!!!

Flumpy76 thanks for the great "spag bol " delicious and very welcome after our journey from up norf.

Lindaloki you made us so welcome into your home and so did your babies thanks for the b&b.

And big thanks to these peps who i spoke to at some point through out the run and it was brill to meet you and hope we keep intouch and see each other again
MandieCBR ... Liciana ... Crato..... Jimmy1976.... Wyleecoyote... ...Andysimmo

and who is this? JohnBee56 not sure if i met him!!!!!!

Update Reply
bic chick @ 18/08/2013 21:11  

David you are a STAR, Brilliant day, Brilliant company,Thanks for all your hard work,XX

good too see old Friends and make new ones, XX

Thanks to Ray for the ride and the music and of course the Pork Pie x X

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 18/08/2013 21:24  

Thanks again everyone.

For the Summer Bank Holiday, what would you think to go south, somewhere seaside before it starts pouring down on us? :)

Update Reply
crato @ 18/08/2013 21:50  

Many thanks to David Neale for organising this event and making it a great day out. I had a great day, enjoyed catching up with old friends and meeting some new.

I'll have a good think about a south coast ride as thats my neck of the woods, keep an eye on the forums and i'll post something soon. Look forward to meeting you all again

My pictures will be posted soon so keep an eye out for those.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 18/08/2013 21:59  

Photos posted x x

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 18/08/2013 22:21  

I am really pleased you all enjoyed today

South coast sounds good Andy

Linda Bic chick
and who is this? JohnBee56 not sure if i met him!!!!!!

You didn't meet him neither did anyone else
He was on the event, but said he would come if it wasn't raining and would be there 10-45.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 18/08/2013 22:25  

Pictures posted guys

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 18/08/2013 22:28  

Fab day shame it's come to an end :-( .. When's the next ride out ;-) ..

Just waiting to hear from BigRay to get home eta just after 12 midnight .. .. ..

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 18/08/2013 22:42  

great pics peps don't forget to tag yourselves so the pic appears on your profile!

Update Reply
bic chick @ 18/08/2013 22:45  

Thanks David was good fun
nice to meet everyone

Update Reply
Jimmy1976 @ 18/08/2013 23:08  

Thanks again David, you did a great job putting the ride together..

Really enjoyed riding with you all today.. Hope we can do it again in the near future.

The South Coast Run sounds very inviting..

Update Reply
Rogerb @ 18/08/2013 23:23  

Hi David this weekend was bloody good in London I was just like a big kids going in and out of the traffic on my little bike I enjoyed all the company and thanks to Emma for our meal and thanks to Linda for putting me Lin up and a really big thank you to David for organising it hope to see you all again soon

Big ray

Update Reply
BigRay @ 19/08/2013 22:37  

Thanks Ray, it was good meeting you again and I am sure there will be other ride outs we can do

I have seen the pictures and they are now really good memories

Update Reply
davidneale @ 19/08/2013 23:53  

Is there any plans for Bank Holiday, yet?
AndySimmo? Anyone? :/

Update Reply
crato @ 20/08/2013 20:49  

Hi Crato I was waiting for Andy to come back with an idea. If not maybe we should just hit the south coast at Brighton and ride along following the coast as near as possible to, say Eastbourne or Hastings then back to London. Stopping on route at a few places. What do you think?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/08/2013 22:04  

Hi all, sorry about the delay.

I'v just watched the news and weather, they are forecasting lots of wet stuff for Friday night through Saturday and Sunday, no mention of Monday though. If your all free on Bank Holiday Monday i could sort something and let you know. Can i have name's of interested parties please, i think it's too late to post on events but i could start a forum re this.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 20/08/2013 22:57  

Hi Andy, Count me in for Monday

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/08/2013 23:10  

Great Andy

Count me in..

Update Reply
Rogerb @ 20/08/2013 23:17  

Great that's 3 of us so far. I have an idea for starters so take look at the events forum in about 10 mins. I'll head it South Coast Cruise.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 20/08/2013 23:20  

Link to Andy's South Coast cruise event:-

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=12153

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/08/2013 23:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email