MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

S Coast to N Spain Ferry Discounts

S Coast to N Spain Ferry Discounts - Forums [Biker Match] S Coast to N Spain Ferry Discounts - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

S Coast to N Spain Ferry Discounts

Hi Y'all

I'd like to get down to S France/ N Spain with my bike next month. I'm trying to work out affordable, sensible options, so forgive my ramblings below, but please feel free to chip in ideas, voucher codes etc.

So far it seems car ferries to N Spain are pretty steep. Does anyone have any hefty discount voucher codes?.

I don't think I want to ride down the 500 miles through France as its long, tedious and cos I'm a bit skint, I'll try and do it in the one day, likely locking my thumbs shut, like I did last time. Also the total distance there and back would cost me £170 in petrol, maybe a bit less over such a distance.

The alternative is a train of course for £140 as a foot passenger. I dare so there's no poss of bringing the bike with me that way, at least not affordably ie cheaply , or is there...

S'pose with lorry logistics these days, no chance of space in the back of a lorry for a bag of peanuts either.

Any good info, ideas welcome.

TVM

Rutger

Update Reply
Declan @ 23/05/2013 20:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email