MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

HGV/LGV Training

HGV/LGV Training (2) - Forums [Biker Match] HGV/LGV Training (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

HGV/LGV Training

Stoopid phone replying 3 times...lol

Update Reply
MjN @ 01/06/2013 20:23  

Right, I think I may have not explained this properly and for that I apologise.

I am looking at going in to paramedic training. For this, I need to do the C1 part if my licence. However, it doesn't cost much more to do all the C category which in my eyes would be an added extra for myself.

All I'm looking to find is a good company to potentially do the training with. Although I could see myself driving big trucks, it won't be for a living.

Sorry for confusing people....but thank you for all the replies.

Update Reply
MjN @ 01/06/2013 20:23  

In that case look them up on the internet phone up as meny as you can and don't just go for the cheapest.
If you book a 5 day course you will only get about 8 hours driving if you lucky before you take your test ask for all details in writing so you can say you have not completed the full training you played for . I have known company's go out with 3 candidates on 5 day's training and they got half the day in cafe's talking about it then the other 4 hours split between the 3 for driving and day 5 is you test. All failed due to lack of instruction.

Update Reply
JP @ 02/06/2013 07:03  

That's what I'm concerned about JP. I'd rather go on recommendation really than go, knowing my luck, with someone that rips me off. I have much luck like that! Lol :)

Update Reply
MjN @ 02/06/2013 15:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email