MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride Out to Folkestone - Sunday 2nd June

Ride Out to Folkestone - Sunday 2nd June (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride Out to Folkestone - Sunday 2nd June (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride Out to Folkestone - Sunday 2nd June

Thanks megabiker, that's answered my question to Dave. I remember where the bike park is so i'll see you all there.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 01/06/2013 20:54  

Looking forward to it mate.Probs be on carpark at first and then migrate to the cafe. We can sit outside, right next to the roundabout if it's warm enough. Be careful turning off road onto carpark. Take it wide and slow. The entrance is about 800mm wide!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2013 20:55  

Will be in the carpark Andy, it does tend to get quite full on a Sunday, bikes only.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 01/06/2013 20:55  

Well you best get there early and save 10 spaces then Dave
See you tomorrow.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 01/06/2013 20:57  

If we park near the water , rather than near the wall, we can get some pix of the front of the bikes rather than a load of numberplates?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2013 21:08  

Not too early Andy, after all it is Sunday and i'm stopping off to pick up 1066BikerChick on my way through.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 01/06/2013 21:09  

For some reason my comp seems to be changing the script colour on its own ??, so i'll do the last post again in black. Not too early Andy, after all it is Sunday and i'm stopping off to pick up 1066BikerChickon my way through

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 01/06/2013 21:37  

Well it's warm and sunny in Northiam, so I'm leaving early and heading to Rye. See ya there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2013 09:06  

Right then! It's ten past ten and I'm getting ready for the off!
Dave...I can't make Rye harbour for brekkie as I'm going direct to Folkestone so you'll have to buy me a pint instead!!The answer to the yellow script is to highlight it!! See you all in about an hour...... Oh I'll be on the trike....I think

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2013 10:13  

Thanks to ColinB for setting this event up, I had a thoroughly enjoyable day. It was good to meet up with everyone again . Photo's are on the events calendar.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 02/06/2013 17:56  

Really enjoyable day with good company. Please let everyone know if you post any photos and where you post them, (BM, Facebook etc)

Ideas now wanted for next run out, could be a biggy or just a Sunday morning blast?? Summer (when it arrive's!) won't last long!

Colin

Update Reply
ColinB @ 02/06/2013 19:00  

Really enjoyed today...good to meet everyone. Got home with no probs!
Mileage I did today was exactly 100 miles!!

I'm away next weekend but I'm up for doing something the weekend after.

Cheryl x

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 02/06/2013 20:12  

Great ride today and great to meet you BMers. Didn't fancy the traffic on the Camber road or A259, so me , Pat, Martin , Falco and Lesley took the B roads to Appledore, Brenzett, Ivychurch, Newchurch, Bilsington and Newingreen. A20 to Hawkinge and then down the hill to Folkestone. Coffee and prawns at the harbour , a quick visit to The Clifftop cafe at Capel and the another backroad trip back to Tenterden.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2013 20:43  

Thanks to Colin and Dave for organizing today. It was good to catch up with a few previously met and some new faces. What a great day and a great group of people, here's to the next one

p.s. Couldn't resist posting a picture of my Strawberry "TART" It was a lovely "TART"

p.p.s. I hope to see you all (if you can make it) join us for the Beaulieu run in July, but i'm sure there will be another meet or two before that.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 02/06/2013 22:31  

A good day. Bit disjointed, but hey.

Good to see some 'old' faces, and some new ones too !!!

Looking forward to seeing more...... Take care y'all.

Update Reply
Wonnie @ 02/06/2013 23:20  

I could be up for the Beaulieu run, need to check some dates. Would like to go on another run 22/23 June when I'm free all weekend at mo.

Anyone else around then and up for something?

Colin

Update Reply
ColinB @ 03/06/2013 11:57  

Collin, we have talked about the Breakfast run to Goodwood before and had no takers. Is there anyone up for this one?
Goodwood a little closer?
Be a good run if weather nice..

andy

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 05/06/2013 08:09  

If I'm free I will always be up for a ride out. Free at the mo 22/23 June.

Does a breakfast run mean "really really early"?

Cheryl

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 05/06/2013 19:04  

or a ' really really late' breakfast.

Update Reply
xj @ 06/06/2013 00:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email