MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Fish & Chips - Bourton on the Water

Fish & Chips - Bourton on the Water - Forums [Biker Match] Fish & Chips - Bourton on the Water - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Fish & Chips - Bourton on the Water

hi In principle only at the mo................................. Next week (mid-weekish) ie 20th May onwards, on a day to be determined, anyone up for Fish and Chips at Bourton ? Usually start with a Chocolate at the Bassetts Pole, then a cuppa at Moreton in the Marsh and eat at Bourton. (I'll remember me wallett this time too). If you cant answer, then just turn up at Bassetts Pole, I'll put a definate date/time later, as depends on me Jury Service ending.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 13/05/2013 22:19  

sorry cant do mid week i have to work for a living lol but you have fun guys

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 14/05/2013 05:56  

One of the joys..or downside of 12 hour shifts

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 14/05/2013 08:11  

Going out to play this coming Friday so long as it aint peeein' down. Fish and Chips at Bourton on the water ? Usually start with a Hot Chocolate at the Bassetts Pole, then a cuppa at Moreton in the Marsh and eat at Bourton. Being the creature of habit that i am, I always start with a Hot Choclate at Bassetts Pole McDonalds, so if your around with nowt better to do, pop over about 10:00. Even if you cant answer this, just pop over, else i'll go on me own with all me mates......party party No motorways either. Got to be worth knocking a day off work. Cant stay out all day though as i have daughter obligations to attend to

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 20/05/2013 10:08  

Sorry aj I will be at squires this weekend

Update Reply
JP @ 20/05/2013 10:16  

Wotcha.

Hmm - Cotswolds and food

Let's hope the rain stays away.

Update Reply
GHW @ 20/05/2013 17:24  

Damm can't get this Friday off, as i'm off all next week. Hope the weathers good for you!

Update Reply
ukdiceman @ 20/05/2013 21:40  

Cant do this now as I appear to be not well.....how annoying. probably get right just in time to start work again next week

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 23/05/2013 16:45  

Wotcha.

Well Friday was wet, windy and cold . . . . so I reckon it was a luck escape.

Update Reply
GHW @ 25/05/2013 23:59  

yes too right.................. popping up to Moreton in marsh today (Sunday) about 11:30'ish if anyones around for a cuppa. Missus says i'm not needed at home...... must be the milkmans lucky day

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 26/05/2013 09:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email