MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June

Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June

I've just watched the video on youtube.... Absolutely brilliant! It brought a lump to my throat....

WELL DONE STELLS!!! xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/06/2013 20:33  

Stells...respect...and a hug!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2013 21:41  

Thanks to everybody who came along to support Stella, her and Spesh have a new catchphrase ........'don't mess with the Baldies !!!' .... a bet a few of you know the film its from :) Massive respect to Stella, shaving your head took a lot of balls lady I bow in your general direction. Big thanks to M.A.M for their debut performance of Gangnam Style Rem folks, if you can donate its a damn good cause. Great to see some new folk and some random ones, still cant believe NOBODY and I mean NOBODY knew the names of the Banana Splits !!!!! We got a big thumbs up from Pip the landloady at the Waterloo and are more than welcome there again :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/06/2013 22:12  

Thanks to everyone involved with the organisation of this event. Even though I could only stay the Friday and part of Saturday what a fantastic time, meeting up old friends and hope to think I made some new friends. Thanks for the laughs guys TEAM ONION rocks.(great company)
Would like to think there's a trucker out there still smiling ;-) even if he only had latex and pvc on board his truck and no Onions or a puncture repair kit, just super glue.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/06/2013 22:18  

Just to say thanks to you all who made our first (but not last) weekend so enjoyable. It was also great to put names to faces.
Neil and Yvonne 

Update Reply
Stokeypan man @ 02/06/2013 22:33  

Lovely to meet you to Neil and so pleased you enjoyed it and to know it wont be your last BM event.

CG the mysterious one lol

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/06/2013 23:07  

brilliant time again thanks to Jackie for organizing it, good to see a few new faces there, to any who have not been to one of our events get yourself there they are just to good to miss and to any one who has not put anything in the pot there is still time to donate it all goes to charity

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/06/2013 03:08  

another funny vid - the M.A.M crew doing it gangnam style: http://www.facebook.com/john.payne.161214/posts/1015147...3481581025

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 03/06/2013 07:11  

What a really great night for this brilliant Charity . Big thanks to Jackie and Ken for organising this.. xx And to the star of the show, our Stella for what this lady has done to help this wonderful Charity, bless your heart lass, much love and respect to you, and all the very best for the next leg of yours and Vix's Charity journey..........Hats off to you both............xxxxxxxxxxxxx .. (Pics to folow )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2013 09:47  

Cracking event for a great cause with great company good to see some old friends again. Big thankyou to everyone involved in organising it and well done to Stella for being so brave good luck with the fundraising. Was well worth being talked into heading home to pick up tent and sleeping bag and staying over saturday night. Cheers guys n gals another great BM event thoroughly enjoyed

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 03/06/2013 13:16  

My first but deffo won't be my last!

Great weekend with great company, thanks for making me so welcome.

Hats off to Stella for joining us baldies!!

Update Reply
ukdiceman @ 03/06/2013 19:59  

Nice to hear that we will be having a Ken Fest again sometime lol and yes i rem that him above me is NOT a Ken lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/06/2013 21:58  

Hi Guys and dolls that was a real fun weekend and a teriffic cause. thanks to Jackie and Ken for organising the event and of course to Stella...... what a fab thing to do and you look so cute too. Hats off to ya gal ! Great to catch up with everyone and welcome to all the new peeps hope you enjoyed ya selves. The venue was perfect and set in a lovely place

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 04/06/2013 08:09  

have finally counted up what was in the bucket & we raised £221.15 over the weekend Thanks again to everyone who came, donated & had a laugh & don't forget, you can still donate if you want by clicking on the just giving link below: http://www.justgiving.com/Victoria-Lassetter **wanders off muttering....me head's cold! **

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/06/2013 16:23  

Stella I'd knit ya a wooly hat but it would probably fit 4 folk by the time I'd cast off Well done you brave bugger Thanks to Jen (gingerjen) and Ken (Scorpio54) for the photos Follow the link to see the photos on the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...5&page=

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/06/2013 23:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email