MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June

Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June

yaaaay Sladey - welcome to Bm & you'll have a great time

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/05/2013 21:09  

JP trust you mate x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2013 21:41  

Sally have I told you how much I love you xx

Update Reply
JP @ 30/05/2013 21:55  

Sticky bingo yea please may I be the bingo caller I have been practicing
. I got the whole pub playing when we went to the lakes at Easter. I am proud to announce I have big cards !

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 31/05/2013 00:14  

O er mrs !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/05/2013 09:19  

What a bootiful day, see you all later, i'm aiming for late afternoon!

Update Reply
ukdiceman @ 31/05/2013 09:22  

Weather forecast is a gud un :) see u guys there this afternoon :) Tonight is quiz and Mandy and with her big ones !!!!! Theres a space hopper off with Spesh and Div at some point Stella shaving her head and please folks, make sure I do not get dragged into any 'bet games' with Div, I lost my Mum and DIL to him already !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/05/2013 09:28  

Suzi and myself will be there tomorrow... yayayaya... Suzi will be there about 11.30 and I will be there sometime in the afternoon... look forward to seeing you xxx

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 31/05/2013 18:23  

hope you guys are havin fun, see you all tommozz.

Update Reply
sladey @ 31/05/2013 21:17  

hi home 2.50 a great night and thank to everybody their for making it good night

Update Reply
bikerken @ 01/06/2013 03:32  

home a bit earlier tonight 1:20 but another great night and meet some more people thank you all catch in couple of weeks when I come back

Update Reply
bikerken @ 02/06/2013 02:08  

Had a good weekend meeting new faces but as I'm so old I'm sure I will have forgot your names by tomorrow.
And if you wondering I found my keys in my tent

Update Reply
JP @ 02/06/2013 14:18  

hahahaha JP.... at least you found them... wicked afternoon and night... and sooo bloody windy... darn cold... but soon warmed up. Well done to Stella for the courage to do what she did... Iam not too old to party... just too damn old to recover from it hahahaha Hope everybody got home safely xxx

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 02/06/2013 14:22  

woooohooooooooooooooooooo was an ACE night thanks sooo much Jackie and Stella for sorting this one out and raising money for your incredible treck up Kilimanjaro (probs spelt wrong!!!) and such a good cause, and well done Stella for shaving ya hair orf....... the funny bit will be when you see it for sale somewhere as a wig

bloody awesome Stella well done

FABo night... darn good peeps, darn good laugh, darn good boogey, just darn goood really hahahah.... oh yeah darn good ride over and home again toooo..... and then van back so Diesel dog (Petrol!!) could enjoy it toooo lol

PMSL JP ya nutta!! well at least you found them.... just watch il bet im the next to darn do that hahahahahaha

Fabbooooo to finally meet GingerJen YAYYYYYY awesome missus awesome xxxx

till the next time... il shut up now..... xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2013 14:40  

That'll be the day Suzi....pmsl... hahahahaha xxx

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 02/06/2013 14:45  

i dunno what ya mean Lynn chick im sure xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2013 16:39  

well, we're home, showered & had a snooze!! What an awesome fun weekend. Great to see so many people there & great to meet so many newbies & the random couple who stopped off on their way to P.I.L & joined in with the fun & random guy - Dave who was told by someone who ran a bike shop that there was a rally going on at the Waterloo Hotel, so loaded up his trike & came & joined in aswell a BIG BIG thankyou to everyone who donated. I haven't counted out the monies properly yet, but it's just over the £200 mark. However you can still donate to www.justgiving.com/victoria-lassetter & a MASSIVE thankyou to Sally for fetching her stuff & shaving my head & to Lee for doing the disco - top bloke & to BJ & Ken for finding & sorting out the venue I've also loaded up a vid on youtube, so those who weren't there can see me getting naked! lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EktNZCHTy5I

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/06/2013 18:40  

had a great time. your all such friendly people. made me feel welcome from the start. thanks guys. hope to see you all soon.

Update Reply
sladey @ 02/06/2013 18:53  

Photos uploaded and for those who cannot be bothered to watch Stella's video here is a sneak preview of the end result

Well done Stella, great courage for a great cause!!!!

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 02/06/2013 19:07  

Thank you to everyone who made this weekend a success. Stella, you are an inspiration and I applaud you.

I had a wonderful time, thank you Jackie and Ken for all of your tireless and selfless hard work.

Great to meet up with old pals, finally meet up with those not met before and to see so many newbies.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/06/2013 19:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email