MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June

Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June - Forums [Biker Match] Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Stella and Vixs Charitable Excuse for a Party Wkend - 31st May/1st June

Many of you probably already know that Stella aka Holmfirthgirl and Vix are raising money for MacMillan Cancer and the prize for their efforts they get to climb a very big hill !!!! - Kilimanjaro.
So to help them on their way, being as they are only Hobbit sized folk, we are organising a charity camp weekend.

Its at

The Waterloo Hotel
Taddington
Buxton Derbyshire
SK17 9TJ

on Friday 31st May and Sat 1st June.

And your are all invited to come join the fun and bring a friend, non BM folk are welcome.

The pub is allowing us free use of their function room so we are going to make the most of it.

Friday night is daft stuff including a quiz and just for Gingerjen and Ninja Lou, sticky 13 bingo as well as any other silly stuff my brain thinks off before then, cash prizes for the winners.

Sat night is a disco and a 'close shave' ...... Stella is willing to shave her head if the price is right.

Camping is available both nights for just a £5 a tent and all we are asking for is a couple of quid from each of you in the bucket towards the charity cause.

Food is available in the pub including a full English for £5.99 or bacon/sausage butties for £2.50, all you need to do is order it from the bar the night before.

So come on folks dig deep and come join the party, you know you wanna.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/05/2013 22:40  

Should be there even if its just for the evening

Update Reply
JP @ 12/05/2013 23:09  

Nice one JP, and don't panic as long as ur moneys in the bucket ur safe from the 'wax strips' !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/05/2013 23:16  

i'll be there, is that Friday night and Saturday night camping

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/05/2013 05:42  

wont be able to make this as will be at tt but will you be able to make a donation direct to stella and viv

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 13/05/2013 06:29  

Sounds interesting Jackie, I might be up for this one.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/05/2013 07:28  

Sticky Bingo ????? Wooo hooo.... xx Count me in please darlin, this is gonna be hysterical and for a wonderful cause too Yayyy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2013 09:31  

This event is on the calendar, thanks Jackie http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4195

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/05/2013 09:45  

Thanks Sand

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/05/2013 13:05  

I won't be able to make this as I'm on nights that week Gutted.

I hope you all have a great night and raise lots of money.. I'll make an extra donation in the cancer pot. xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/05/2013 13:27  

It could be my first rally to make it on me 125 !! Yeah - count me IN Ladies !!

XX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2013 16:26  

Counting down to this now, ..Really really looking forward to it.. gonna be fun....x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2013 10:26  

All monies raised goes to Macmillan Cancer Support & if anyone can't make it but wants to donate, here's out Just Giving Page: http://www.justgiving.com/Victoria-Lassetter We need as many people there as poss, so invite your mates & if enough is raised, am gonna let Spesh shave me head!! ....eeeeek!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/05/2013 11:51  

hi what time do it start in the evenings as i might not want camp all according what the weather like

Update Reply
bikerken @ 14/05/2013 12:29  

Ken, feel free to join us anytime during the day or evening :) but it is going to be a glorious sunshine wkend so get yer tent out !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/05/2013 14:43  

Maybe we should have a bake off as well, am sure folk would be more than happy to judge the wares !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/05/2013 14:44  

hi if its a nice weekend i will camp I need tent dry as i'm going to GERMANY to a rally on Tuesday night don't want carry a wet tent out with me

Update Reply
bikerken @ 14/05/2013 17:15  

Nice one Ken be good to meet you :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/05/2013 21:21  

Ah this sounds brill i gonna check me diary and if nowt on defo up for this one

yayyyyyy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2013 21:32  

As much as i would like to I cant make this event as i will be on me way home from me holiday in Majorca.
I hope all goes well, you raise lots of money and have a great time

Update Reply
drobess @ 14/05/2013 22:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email