MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What realistically would make you happy in life.

What realistically would make you happy in life. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What realistically would make you happy in life. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What realistically would make you happy in life.

What would make me Happy in life (not that I'm a Grumpy Bas**ard or owt) Finding there was a cure for Nerve damage (to fix my paralysed arm) In fact life would be better for us all if there were cures for everything from Cancer to Baldness... So like most have said, good Health is what would make me Happier.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 25/04/2013 08:26  

I am fortunate enough to have a good job, lovely fella, great friends, fantastic family and can just about scrape by financially so all I ask for now is for my son to get the exam grades he needs to take up his place in college. If those nearest and dearest to me are happy and healthy, then I'll be happy too

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 25/04/2013 14:57  

I am actually very happy with my life. I am lucky to do a job I love (most of the time). I have very minimal debt and live to my budget. I'd just like to find someone to share it with then one day get married and have children. The soppy stuff lol

Update Reply
OMNF @ 25/04/2013 20:48  

The young have a future
The old are cared for
The sick are looked after
And the world stops trying to kill each other

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 26/04/2013 17:19  

Well managed to stop smoking so thats another 45 days i can live for. Fairly content enough bikes enough cars house ( some of it belongs to lloyds) like my job bit more money would`nt go a miss. Just need a nice lady to enjoy life with.

Update Reply
simonchev @ 26/04/2013 23:49  

Wouldn't mind a pair of legs like simonchav lol

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/04/2013 22:59  

winning numbers of the lottery,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2013 23:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email