MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Gingerjen in Hospital

Gingerjen in Hospital (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Gingerjen in Hospital (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Gingerjen in Hospital

Thank you so very much to everyone who sent me some lovely get well wishes ,texts and cards , and the posts on here, it really has warmed my cockles, big time... Im home but still quite weak, and it appears its going to take a while to recover fully, but im a tough old bird lol... Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart for your lovely thoughtful words....Big hugs and love to you all..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Welcome home Jen, hope you feel 100% in no time

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/04/2013 05:01  

Hi Jen. i've not been on here for some time so only just noticed this, hope your feeling a bit better and hope to see you again soon, take it steady and keep you chin up
Love Bill xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/04/2013 10:49  

What? I turn my back for five minutes and poof!

No fair!

GWS Gen, wub n hugs

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 19/04/2013 12:18  

Will you never learn?

Don't ever turn your back on a poof!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2013 18:28  

Welcome back Jen, now do what the doctor told you and rest. (sorry for the delay, my broadband has been off for over 2 days)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 19/04/2013 21:59  

Awwww Jen - take it easy! Doctors orders! Hope you feel better soon.

Nikki x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2013 20:15  

How's the recovery coming along Jen? I hope everything is good

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/06/2013 00:09  

Last months illness recovery is coming along fine thank you so much for asking Sandi, I get really tired which is to be expected, but im a toughie as you know lolol.... now i need these stitches out in my daft foot next Tuesday hopefully, almost a month they have been in , then learn to walk again, wish me luck love.....xxxxxxxx Big hugs ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2013 10:22  

Jen I hope it all goes well next Tuesday does that daft foot tell jokes? Sorry I couldn't resist

Update Reply
davidneale @ 05/06/2013 10:29  

Don't be conned; this lass was spotted doing the hokay-cokay last Saturday night!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2013 12:35  

Thank you David, .. XK...i didnt know the okey cokey was played lol..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2013 18:41  

I'm not surprised, the state u were in...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2013 20:12  

...and I thought it was only Jen's foot that was plastered Ha ha Thanks for the text Jen, so glad that you're on the road to recovery You'll soon be dancing again once the stitches are out, will you be wearing your beloved stiletto shoes again once your foot has healed?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/06/2013 22:11  

Lol Sandi, ignore that XK person.. Oh i do hope so, ive really missed not being able to wear "feminine " so fingers crossed. Huge congratulations on finding out that you are going to be a Nanna ..yayy... lovely news is that .. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2013 22:40  

LOL thanks Jen, I'm still getting used to Shadz being engaged, never mind going to be a dad. Here's one for the 'You know you're getting old' thread 'When things move faster than they used to'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/06/2013 22:50  

aww get well soon GJ , hope you're well on the road to recovery
take care

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2013 22:02  

Get well soon x

Update Reply
Elflady @ 09/06/2013 13:15  

Thank you Elflady, really lovely of you.. xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2013 13:17