MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Gingerjen in Hospital

Gingerjen in Hospital (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Gingerjen in Hospital (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Gingerjen in Hospital

Get well soon Jen but meantime, enjoy all those dishy doctors and male nurses taking care of you. All the very best xxx

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 14/04/2013 19:54  

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to a lovely lady Get well soon hun big s xxx

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 14/04/2013 21:31  

Have just gotten off the phone from Jen and she is on the road to recovery :) Well she must be cos she was being bossy and telling me off lol Had a good giggle with her about some stuff. Just rem the smell Jen lady lol She is very tired/weak and is under orders to take things slowly and quietly for now. She is overwhelmed by your messages of support and good wishes on here and via texts. I know that the signal for her phone is very hit and miss at the minute so she has been getting no messages then shed loads in 1 go lol, which she is finding hard to keep on top of, so may i suggest that you post your messages on here rather than via text, that way she can respond in 1 go which will take a wee bit of pressure off her. She is hoping to be able to log on in the next couple of days to give you an update personally. Its just a suggestion folks :) Keep grinning and winning Lady :) xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/04/2013 18:40  

Late as usual!!
Hope you're well on the road to recovery GingerJen the guys are beginning to panic at the thought of having to do some work without being told what to do!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2013 20:35  

Jeeeeeeeeeeeen.......!, you can't be ill. Get well soon or else!!! Mike X

Update Reply
mike99 @ 16/04/2013 08:16  

I hope you're feeling better and stronger each day Jen xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2013 19:14  

Get well soon Jen,remember still gotta have that run on bike when/if we meet up n sun is shinin!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2013 21:11  

Thanks for the update Jackie Take it easy Jen

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/04/2013 23:13  

BIG HUGS Jen

Hope you feel better soon hun

tek care xxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/04/2013 23:26  

Best wishes to you, Jen, for a speedy recovery. Hope you're feeling much better soon. xxx

Update Reply
Saltaire @ 17/04/2013 21:31  

Blimey only just texted her then logged on here as not been online for some time, well I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and indeed sent ya a text so you know where we are if need any help or any one to come bug ya lass love to ya from me and mi boys xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2013 10:24  

Thank you so very much to everyone who sent me some lovely get well wishes ,texts and cards , and the posts on here, it really has warmed my cockles, big time... Im home but still quite weak, and it appears its going to take a while to recover fully, but im a tough old bird lol... Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart for your lovely thoughtful words....Big hugs and love to you all..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2013 13:10  

glad to hear youre home missus....take it easy xxxxxxx

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/04/2013 13:22  

Welcome Back Jen lots of
xxx

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 18/04/2013 13:23  

Welcome home missus xxxxxxxxxxxxx and may your full recovery continue xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2013 14:10  

Glad to hear you are out of the hospital and back home. Take care of yourself and I am sure you have loads of girly friends who will be round like a flash to give you a hand if you need it......66

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2013 14:35  

Glad to hear that you back home, I wish you a speedy recovery, take it easy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2013 16:32  

Hi Gen
I'm so glad you're back home

So do as the docs say, and rest, rest, rest...

ready for the ride outs 'n rallying!!!!

hugs.x.x.x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2013 16:43  

Jen Lady i'll get u down to brum so u can annoy Mr Ken instead of me for a bit (titter titter)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/04/2013 20:58  

Welcome home honey, glad you are on the mend

Big hugs
RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/04/2013 21:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email