MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pick up a Pilly Day - Sun 30th June

Pick up a Pilly Day - Sun 30th June (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Pick up a Pilly Day - Sun 30th June (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pick up a Pilly Day - Sun 30th June

just want to say how much i enjoyed today, it was my first ride out and hopefully it wont be my last. !! great folks :) ps, sorry if i didnt say much but still i little shy x

Update Reply
adrenalin @ 30/06/2013 20:47  

what great day again good to see peps and meet new ones pattylonglegs to name one and my other world well a good line i used all day lol thanks B-J and Dougles and the cafe staff who worked hard xxxxx

Update Reply
bic chick @ 30/06/2013 21:27  

A good day out,nice weather all day too.Two more flavours sampled at Matlock ice cream shop!

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 30/06/2013 21:38  

Great day with fab people :-)
Thanks to everyone who turned up to make it such a gud one.
Thanks to hubby for being leader of the pack.
Nice to meet so many new folk :-) til next time peeps

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/06/2013 22:08  

Adrenalin, lovely to see you, come and join us again ASAP

Update Reply
Wills @ 30/06/2013 22:33  

It was a good day to meet new friends hope to see you all again well do request next time for music for those of you who were driving beside
me see you all soon BIGRAY

Update Reply
BigRay @ 30/06/2013 22:46  

Highway to Hell... BigRay lol

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 30/06/2013 22:50  

Thanks all for a great day, my first event. I am not sure so many people should be allowed out without their carers but it was good fun. Thanks BJ for organising. The tractor coped well but I have had my square arse in a bucket of cold water for two hours now. Posted some pics, more tomorrow night.

Update Reply
GrainyKev @ 30/06/2013 23:40  

Great day out as everyone has said, it was lovely to see friends old & new, thanks for arranging everything Jackie. Thanks Jen for pics & it was lovely to meet you too bic chick, will start saving some beans for you for when we next meet up!! to everyone

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2013 00:46  

What a lovely day, thanks to stuie for the pilly - you are a star! Loved the route home, never giggled so manically in years, great to 'find air' ! Wow, what a road! Good to catch up with jp, aj, ray, alice n yes, you too gazza!! Also thanks to everyone for a fab day. Lindsayx

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/07/2013 07:47  

Also an extra spesh mention for the man wuth deserts disease (wandering palms!) The one, the only .... BILL.! Thanks for caring enough to check up on me . Lx

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/07/2013 07:49  

Well it was either screaming or googling I could hear for about 5 miles.

I said you'd like that road ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2013 09:01  

Giggling not googling grrrr spull chucker!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2013 09:03  

Ray as long as its not ABBA you'll be fine lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/07/2013 09:54  

Was glad I popped in on way home from Wales. Typical that I live about 3 miles from green hut and yet I'm 180 miles away in Wales but still got to Matlock in time to see you all. I'll stick close to home next time you're doing one BJ. Not too long until the next I hope ?!

Update Reply
OMNF @ 01/07/2013 10:18  

I had a lovely day, many thanks to Sprint for the ride out and my birthday ice cream and a share of those yummy chips I've got a couple of cracking bruises on my leg from getting off the bike Ouch! It was good to see so many attending, I counted about 58, I met a lot of newbies, sorry I can't remember all your names but it was lovely to meet you all. I missed a few who I had met before, I just didn't recognise you at the time, Lynn660 and Rooster Roo being two of them, sorry. Not sure I like my pic being next to a pic of a BOOT lol. It was funny watching Pedskull's face while he was enjoying his 'Paint by Numbers' treat I've added my pics to the CALENDAR, and the mascots (not many this year) are in a folder on my profile Thanks to gingerjen and GrainyKev for their photos Link to the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=4171

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/07/2013 11:10  

Brill day. Thanks to BJ and Hubby . well organised and we all kept together. Great to catch up and meet new folks. Fish n chips at Matlock... Awesome lol !
Hope everyone got home safely :)

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 01/07/2013 12:14  

brilliant day, easy for me i just followed other people, thanks to Jackie for organizing it and Lindsay for letting me fondle her body!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/07/2013 12:43  

BILL! I think you got your lifetimes worth of cuddles ... plus a cuppa n chips!! You are one lucky man if you ask me

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/07/2013 13:01  

Ray - as requested yesterday - 'tallica!! Defo not Country ....

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/07/2013 13:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email