MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Some people should not own a bike

Some people should not own a bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Some people should not own a bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Some people should not own a bike

By the way, it should read bitch and moan moan.
Predictive txt. Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2013 23:14  

That's entirely different 6/6 , coz ,,,
THAT TWATTING KNOB IS A CAR DRIVER
not , a brother biker lol

Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 07/04/2013 13:47  

Lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2013 13:57  

Had a guy come off his 125 outside mine yesterday, went out to make sure he was ok, luckily he was, minor damage to bike. He was a bloke, i would say in his late 20's and he couldent understand why he come off. Had a look at his bike, bald front tyre, chain was bone dry, and he eventually told me he had no back brake was just using front.
Now i tend to speak me mind, and told him in so many words, that he was a twat and shouldent be allowed on a bike. Sorry but people like that really p***s me off.

Update Reply
tallbloke1 @ 07/04/2013 15:51  

dusty it makes no difference if they are a car driver or a bike rider if they do things that risk the lives of others they are a complete and utter twat.i will defend bikers to the ends of the earth but not when they are doing stupid f**kin things that could kill.what if he had been out riding with a couple of biker mates and had the blow out hit them and knocked them off what then.you cannot defend one person and not another just cos ones in a car and ones on a bike.the simple fact is he was running his tyres at less than the correct psi on purpose he deserves evrything he gets and he should be banned of the roads.theres a time and a place for everything and on a road with other road users,pedestrians etc is NOT THE PLACE.nobody says we are all perfect and innocent but dont risk the lives of other people its immoral and illegal.thats the bottom line and nothing anyone can say excuses what he does.HES A COMPLETE KNOBHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 07/04/2013 16:38  

oh dear..... guess I must be a complete knobhead coz I don't have a working back brake either ! i'll just shurrup now.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 08/04/2013 17:21  

Rather strangely....................... Going round to Mom's on me bike today, checked pressures, front tyre was 30 and not 36 as has stood in the garage for a while. Attached me foot pump but i could hear air coming out somewhere, attached and re-attached pump a couple of times, the hose was perished and air was coming out through the cracked rubber. Took pressure and was 24. Sooooo rightly or wrongly, took it very slowly for 1/2 mile to Asda to pump up. The ride was quite scary and very unstable at the front. probably never went above 25 - 30 mph. All i can say is regularly riding on underinflated tyres will not be one of my options....ever.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 08/04/2013 18:25  

the guy is a complete knob, but doubt he'll get what he deserve. anybody can make a mistake but going out on the highway KNOWING your machine be it 2 or 4 wheels is mechanically unsound is an idiot and deserves the FULL weight of the law brought down on their thick bonce

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2013 21:22  

Sad , so sad . All that vicious pent up rage and vindictivness directed at some one you don't know , someone you have never met , someone that has caused you no personal harm . Sad, very sad.
Freedom , is not doing what you want .
Freedom, is allowing others to do what they want.

Persecution , is bending others to your will , and it is always wrong.
Dusty x p.s. The car driver comment was , so obviously a jokey comment .

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 10/04/2013 20:47  

Nothing wrong with popping the odd wheely on the queen's highway but he should have realised that for high speed tyre pressures should be up.

I'm just glad he lived to ride another day.

Update Reply
Gloom @ 11/04/2013 17:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email