MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Who LOVES their job ?

Who LOVES their job ?  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Who LOVES their job ?  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Who LOVES their job ?

gbc2010 I`m not sure what your job is, so cannot decide if I love it or not,
;-)

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 07/04/2013 20:45  

NO I DON'T!!!!!
I hate it but it pay's the bills, i am searching for an enjoyable job but none out there at the moment, so if anyone wants to employ me let me know what you have to offer please

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 07/04/2013 21:05  

Ha - Oldyeti !!

I instruct First Aid courses around the UK. Its my own company and so I do what I want to do and I dont do the gigs I dont want to do (unless its for lotsa money !) I work alot in equestrian/racing circles (high risk sport) and construction - but I do a First Aid for Bikers Course too ....if anyone is interested !

Jood

What do you do ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2013 11:34  

Yep love my job, I have a little machine shop all to myself and people come in with material and drawings asking me to make stuff for our aeroplanes or bits for the jet engines we rebuild (cobham aviation services, electronic warfare and target practice for the Navy)

and then of course there are the homers, making bits for motorbikes and cars and stuff

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2013 21:38  

Love is a strong word but i certainly enjoy my job. I work for a themed attractions company. Just finished theming a 4d cinema, last year it was building a volcano, Peppa pig before that. Did loads on Thomas land and loads more around the country.

Update Reply
simonchev @ 16/04/2013 18:32  

Shouldn't this be loave your job... I do mine for the pay and 4 on 4 off :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2013 19:04  

Nope... didn't love my job at all... left and I'm due to start a new one next week!

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 30/04/2013 15:12  

Good Luck with the new one Harley Rider - ya might LOVE it !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2013 17:48  

I'm sure I will GBC.. no more getting up at silly o'clock on a Monday morning to fly to some place, work 70 hours and then fly home knackered on a Friday night... this is a desk job, 8:30 to 4:30 with a nice route to ride on my Harley...

Home every night to cook dinner and spend time with my children... doesn't get much better in fact... oh and I negotiated a decent payrise too

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 01/05/2013 12:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email