MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

matlock easter sunday 31st march

matlock easter sunday 31st march (3) - Forums [Biker Match] matlock easter sunday 31st march (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

matlock easter sunday 31st march

o bugger did i miss suz grrrrrrrrrrrrr next time xxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 31/03/2013 18:05  

Ditto, Not a bad ride back but wouldn't have wanted to be out any longer. Nice to meet you all, hopefully next time will be warmer.

Update Reply
RickM @ 31/03/2013 18:17  

Good to see more new faces and those I haven.t seen for a while.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 31/03/2013 18:36  

woohooooooo was fabodozieee dayyyyy oiiiiiiiiii Chris ya cheeky boooger ................ listen just coz its May tomorrow dont mean im intellecutally watsit pmsl... what ya mean its April ...... .. il get ya back hahahaha was brill day and lookin forward to MFN tmrw too yayyyyy darn cold fingers time i got home tho!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2013 18:55  

probably best not to mention the men's trousers with the space for men in them either then, oh i just did

not sure about mfn tomorrow need to get cars put back together really and stuff finished off instead of another day out on the bike but we'll see

Update Reply
thomp1983 @ 31/03/2013 19:03  

ah hahahaha dont mention the mens trousers or everyone will want a pair pmsl lol lol ok... see ay tmrw then hahahahaha...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2013 19:25  

Hope I get chance to meet you all next time there's a meet up in Matlock, same the notice for me was too short.

I'm not jealous that I missed this one.... No I'm not honest... No really

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2013 20:24  

hahahaha lol neophyte... well some of us are there nearly every week in the summer at some point in the day, unless somethin else is on.... we may even all end up there tmrw if the mfn daytime is not ready for us pmsl .... will see you at the next one then ... trouble is sometimes these things are last minute decisions which is often the best fun way to do it unless a big bash

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2013 20:33  

Cheers Suzix,

Any other time short notice is okay, just that it fell this weekend which made it difficult to get over there.

Unfortunately and till my trike's finished I'll have to motor over that way in my car . Looks like I'll have to park it in a quiet corner of a car park, along with me bringing the camouflage netting .

So it'll be a case of "oh yeah, I've parked my bike way way over the other end of town" .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2013 20:46  

Good to meet several of you today.

Sounds like I have have missed one or two latecomers so may see you next time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2013 21:01  

nice to meet you all, those that I did meet that is. those I missed, theres always next time. don't think I will be out for a couple of weeks as I need to do some work on the bike, so may not see you until the MCN weekend. as always TC&RS

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 31/03/2013 21:25  

Well done those that braved the cold riding their bikes today, me and him in doors whimped out and went in the nice warm car. Good to meet new peeps and ones we've met before. Hope to see you at the next one (MCN) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2013 00:07  

Hi everyone who was at Matlock I attended and enjoyed meeting a coupe of new people not met anyone from bikermatch yet but I knew u were there see u again soon wrap up warm lol

Update Reply
bogart101 @ 01/04/2013 12:38  

y dident you come say hi ???
althou there were some strange peeps there .............

Update Reply
kaycat @ 01/04/2013 15:00  

Went today instead

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 01/04/2013 17:03  

very brave lynn it's been freezing today hence i didn't bother with mfn and ive been getting car stuff done

Update Reply
thomp1983 @ 01/04/2013 17:39  

It was freezing when I rode back, we were going to go mfn aswell, but they dont open until 6pm, we might go for bike night on wednesday though

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 01/04/2013 18:04  

oh myyyyyyyyyyy life it was cold today brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~ yeah i was gonna shute over to mfn on way to matlock to see "whats occuring" bt it was sooo cold i couldnt be arsed hahahaha - came back home the long way tho and was darn cold by time i got back.... got pulled over and spot checked by teh coppers on way in to matlock.... and given soem "bikesafe" leaflets blah blah aswell as checking me tax adn look round bike... is it your bike madam.... pmsl mfn weds for sure whooooop ... so long as it aint gale force winds and snow blizzards il be thurrrrrrrr

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2013 19:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email