MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

tattoos

tattoos (2) - Forums [Biker Match] tattoos (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

tattoos

tagon,u wont stop at one mate! i'm just working on a design for my 3rd tat,and puttin some idears down for a mate of mine too. i just gotta save up to have mine done now!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/08/2007 14:36  

oggy there is a very good artist not far from you in downham market he has done 2 of mine and couldnt turned out better i dont know shop name but if you want ore info let me know

Update Reply
gsrider @ 21/08/2007 15:00  

nice one gs

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/08/2007 18:03  

I got my 1st 1 years ago, havn't stopped since, well only when the money ran out. it is a good idea though to do some research on who your thinking of doing it. I've made the mistake before of not doing so and have ended up with some dodgy work. DON'T have a drink before though as you will bleed a lot more than normal. as for how much it hurts? depends on where you get them done and what your pain thresh hold is like. I cry like a baby everytime

Update Reply
deadman @ 22/08/2007 19:27  

that Spider freaked me out!!!!! imagine waking up in the am with your head on your arm & the first thing you see is that!!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/08/2007 07:03  

Right that's it. I've found what tatt I want and I'll take the plunge. All I need now is the time (The bottle) and the place.... HAPPY DAYS

Update Reply
rattler @ 23/08/2007 20:04  

HAPPY DAYS lol RattLy are you having 'The Fonz' tattoo?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2007 20:16  

Rattler, you just go and get it done. I was nervous about the potential pain beforehand, but it doesn't hurt at all....honest. Just take plenty of liquid to drink (Red Bull worked for me) and a large tube of Savlon. Post a pic once you get it done mate.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 24/08/2007 04:20  

i can remember my first tat,my bro and my mate came wiv me,all i heard was claire saying,thought she wanted a purple lizard? and mags saying,thats the blood,next thing,mags was on the floor!!! hes my little bro,bless him,only 6'2 size of outhouse!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 24/08/2007 07:45  

Im with Witchy on this one, they are so addictive deffo. I would love another but just cant afford one, especially one that I'd like lol Where does that tattooist come from Fossil?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2007 10:35  

...................And it did go upto 11!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2007 11:21  

Where does that tattooist come from? I believe he was born in Scotland. If you look at his website Arf there is a complete history of the guy.

Update Reply
fossil @ 24/08/2007 12:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email