MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

tattoos

tattoos - Forums [Biker Match] tattoos - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

tattoos

if anyone wants tattoo work done and can get to the wigan area i have a studio at home and run my own tattoo buisness, you can send e a message with your phone number and i will contact you if you want any done, hope to hear from you soon from gypsyanne

Update Reply
gypsy-anne @ 20/08/2007 16:34  

Might just take you up on that offer sometime Gypsyanne. I just recently got my first tattoo (see pics) as part of my ongoing mid-life crisis (according to some people I know lol) and already fancy another one. Mind, it took me years to find the right design I really wanted.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 20/08/2007 17:06  

Might be an idea to see some examples of her work before you go lol Also ask around if anyone in your area knows of any good artists. I`ve one i`d like removing but the removal is so expensive

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 20/08/2007 17:20  

I've got one from my youth I want covering up.My brother left all his guns & ink in my room when I was 15.I found a transer that I seen painted on walls around Eas London & thought 'Oh wow! I can put that on my arm,wont i be cool?' next day my Mum tryed to scrub it off with a nail brush,turned out to be a canabis plant & honestly I had no idea of that at 15 years of age

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/08/2007 17:42  

Oggy - had you been drinkin again....lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2007 17:44  

Really am considering a tat, but the need the push and a bottle of Jacko's for courage .

Update Reply
rattler @ 20/08/2007 19:15  

wanna goats head [capricorn]on my shoulder, an i am an old goat!!!part of my well past midlife crisis!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/08/2007 19:30  

aaarrgh jus noticed rattlers piccy,actually he looks like a yank![good lookin one to]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/08/2007 19:37  

I`ve one i`d like removing but the removal is so expensive It depends HOW and WHO by I used to have 2 tats on my forearm, cost me a pint of beer to have em done and NOTHING to get em removed cos I had em removed by a Navy surgeon, in Gibraltar, while I was having another operation. Scars replace the tats, cos they were cut out, but at least the tats are gone.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2007 19:54  

Lou I was 15!!! My Mum went mad & had I known what it was then I would never have done it.Tats arent something you can have taken away easily & mine has caused me a lot of agro over the years.When I joined up I was actually asked if I was some sort of junkie by the M.O At that time of my life I hadnt even tryed smoking a cigarette let alone a spliff.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/08/2007 20:29  

I want another, but cant afford it yet

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 20/08/2007 20:35  

I love my ink and would like a full sleeve if ever I can decide what design I would like. The one on my ribs hurt more than I imagined and isn't something I would repeat in a hurry - but hey no pain, go gain :)

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 21/08/2007 02:19  

Hey Blueboy - love the tat!!! my mate designs tats & he's done one for me back (a full back!!) I just need the courage to go have it done now!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/08/2007 07:33  

You go for it hfg, I was worried about the pain, but later worked out that it was just mates winding me up. It's not really that bad, although I guess it depends on where you get it done. Good luck if you do go ahead with it though.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 21/08/2007 07:41  

For those in traveling distance to Peterborough I can recommend a chap called Rob Donaldson. A very interesting Tattooist who has been commishioned by the queen for horse sculptures, paints in oils and is a very talented tattooist in his own right. The great thing about Rob is that he does not use stencils, totally free hand and does 3 dimentional tattoos if required. He is also excellent at cover ups. Check his website out at www.alltheragebodyartz.co.uk There is a freaky 3d tat of a spider on there just for you ladies Whats a mid- life crisis? Getting inked, getting a bike, looking for a younger woman

Update Reply
fossil @ 21/08/2007 07:50  

just looked at the web site fossil & i saw that spider, well i wizzed past it i dont like spiders at all. they are good tattoo's. i want one tattooo but still haven't had it done yet, will as soon as i can find someone to do it.

Update Reply
tagon @ 21/08/2007 08:01  

Apparently it freaked the guy who had it done as well. He did not expect it to be so real. He walked in the studio with an idea of a spider and after the consultation that was the result. There are some fantastic tattooists out there and with some of them there only as good as the stencil they are working on. Rob being so good free hand is what attracted me to his work as I needed something covering and updating from years past. So Tagon do your research online and with personal recommendation you should find somebody you are comfortable with.

Update Reply
fossil @ 21/08/2007 08:36  

i will be looking around fossil, as the tattoo i want i only seen in stencil & that was at Blackpool, i've had it in stencil but i want the real thing, i did take a pic of it so i will try a find it to put on my profile.

Update Reply
tagon @ 21/08/2007 08:44  

have you got a web site or some pics to have a look at your work only got two and mom but want more x x

Update Reply
caz998 @ 21/08/2007 09:55  

Ohmygawsh, that spider tattoo was pretty realistic. Thanks for the site fossil, I might be able to get some ideas for another tattoo from it.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 21/08/2007 14:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email