MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

nobull wk end

nobull wk end   - Forums [Biker Match] nobull wk end   - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

nobull wk end

can i ask if any 1 from west mids is going to this event as ive never done any events b4 so was seeing if i could tag along if theres any 1 from my end going

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 10/03/2013 21:36  

http://www.penmaenauevents.co.uk/index.php/no-bull-may-2013

No Bull just Beer & Bikes May 24th – 27th 2013Pre-booked price @ £15.00 per adult up to 30th April 2013; prices on the gate £20.00 per adult (includes weekends camping) with charge of £10.00 for Car/Van.
Now in our 5th Year, we are really looking forward to the first event of the year, 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th May 2013.

Update Reply
Harley_Rider @ 10/03/2013 22:05  

I will take a look and let you know.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/03/2013 11:29  

This a great rally in both May and August. The August weekend has a great atmosphere as it's late in the season. The Rally spills over into Builth Wells where, there is great live music and food. So far not many BM ers go to this but, for myself and a group of close friends this is always first event we choose to do every year. Very friendly and you'll always find people to talk to if you go on your own

Update Reply
clarkee @ 11/03/2013 16:12  

I can only reiterate what clarkee says, a brilliant weekend, great facilities, and as a fisrt rally you couldn't go wrong.
I went last year and was impressed by their set up and efficiency, the owners of the farm where it is held, even own 2 pubs in town and put bands on in both all day over the event with free ride to town on a tractor bus !
At the site loads of camping room, a large barn with food hall, a large barn with massive bar and seating, and stage that's full of live bands every nite.
Hopefully I will be going again this year, to the early one, mite see you there :-)

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 14/03/2013 02:43  

ok guy thanks i will book an go on own if i need too c u all there most greatfull

Update Reply
trucker09 @ 14/03/2013 20:29  

Giving this a kind of BUMP here.
Nice to see there are a few more faces than usual down for this.

Been banging on about this event last couple of years. I have a group of mates and we always try to make sure we get to No Bull every year both, May and August.

This is a great Rally/Event. The facilities, Music, Food, Showers, Free transport to the great Pubs in Builth Wells, the setting, scenery, roads....blah blah blah.

Basically in my humble opinion, if you haven't been to "No Bull" you're missing out on a good friendly "Do".

Thank You

Update Reply
clarkee @ 29/04/2013 14:52  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8snMndz_jk

Not long now

Update Reply
clarkee @ 16/05/2013 12:31  

We'll be going as long as the weather isn't too bad!
We've never gone camping together on the bike so this will be a first for us and we're really looking forward to it. Youtube link is great thanks Rob http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8snMndz_jk

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/05/2013 17:17  

Didnt know if the link would work Karen, something weird going on with my browser at the mo.
It looks like 24 off BM are looking to go now, think that's the highest yet!.
Rob

Update Reply
clarkee @ 19/05/2013 10:02  

I might try and get to this myself, on my jack as well, Never been and i'm off that weekend however got the TT at the end of the month as well

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2013 12:02  

This event is on the calendar, thanks to t rex http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3889

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2013 14:32  

all sorted , tent , dossbag, bike ,see ya there , hey trucker im in shrops so can meet ya in shrewsbury , im going A483 ,from shrews so if ya wanna meet up somewhere n ride down giz a shout

Update Reply
dougie @ 19/05/2013 23:22  

Would be good if we could arrange a meeting point over the weekend to have a drink and say hello to each other
As it's my first time at this event I have no idea of what's where! Anyone have any meeting point suggestions for say Saturday at 6ish??!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 21/05/2013 18:57  

at the bar , trouble is its a great big long one, but i,ll be hovering near a guinness pump

Update Reply
dougie @ 21/05/2013 19:30  

I would agree with Dougie. At the main bar in the barn where the stage is. Shouldnt be too much of a problem at 6pm on the Saturday. Most people will be rolling back from the town on Tractor Tom at that time.
If you take your own booze, they are not keen on you taking it into the main barn,usually make you drink it outside.

Update Reply
clarkee @ 22/05/2013 14:32  

Thanks for all the info Rob Really looking forward to this, fingers crossed for decent weather

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 22/05/2013 21:20  

Friend of mine just sent an Email for the weather in Builth Wells. Looks like Saturday is going to be the best day. Taking my 3 season sleeping bag AND my fleece blanket, I think

Update Reply
clarkee @ 23/05/2013 17:03  

Doubt we could fit any more on the bike and we haven't accounted for a blanket of any sort!!! I'll just get drunk so hopefully I won't notice the cold!!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 23/05/2013 18:26  

Update Reply
dougie @ 23/05/2013 23:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email