MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Central Scotland meet up 16 March, anyone?

Central Scotland meet up 16 March, anyone? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Central Scotland meet up 16 March, anyone? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Central Scotland meet up 16 March, anyone?

Thanks Izzy and Sandi Even a ride down to the Galloway/Solway coast would be lovely Chris, some nice wee ports along the way, Port Patrick is bonnie - roll on the spring On the way back up, i'd be happy to put on some food before folk ride home (if it's up the 77)

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 18/03/2013 20:50  

Now there's an offer!
Only ridden down to Kippford on the Solway and then inland east from there so it would be good do a coastal ride, and the 77 gets me back to my neck of the woods so count me in for that if I'm free.

I made it to Kyle of Lochalsh riding pilly on an Applecross visit but never crossed the bridge - would love to go back and tick that box so will look out for a date. Not too sure that I'll keep up with the pace required to do it all in a day, need to get out and practice some twisties.

Sadly no sign of spring yet - it's all gone in retreat.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 18/03/2013 21:43  

Did someone mention free food ? Never had the bike down to Solway coast so that would be good (epecially with free food on way back ) and a trip to Skye is always amazing .About to return to work so hope I'm free

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2013 00:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email