MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

St. Mary's loch

St. Mary's loch (3) - Forums [Biker Match] St. Mary's loch (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

St. Mary's loch

well Lyn & i will be there tomorrow afternoon sometime come rain snow or feckn sunshine! unfortunately the bikes are staying at home.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 28/03/2013 08:34  

:( sorry but I won't make it. Late letting you know. Sorry.
Have to see the folks. *humphs*

Enjoy whatever you all do.

Update Reply
MjN @ 28/03/2013 08:59  

TODAY'S FORECAST
It's a beautiful day in the wild north of Britannia(where the men are men , and the sheep are cautious)
I'm realy looking forward to the weekend's festivities.
As usual , I'll be packing the bike at the last minute. That way , if I forget any thing (.and I usually do) I'll blame the rush rather than ' maturity' lol .

A bike , a tent ,a beer , a fire and friends in beautiful surroundings.
Isn't life grand .
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 28/03/2013 14:03  

finally got my tent up . It's quite a nice day , although , a bit cool
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 29/03/2013 16:16  

Good afternoon mr camper! Stay safe and keep warm, debs is heading over armed with her camera....!! Lol

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 29/03/2013 17:56  

Camera don't work , frozen over lol
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 29/03/2013 19:49  

pmsl ya nutta ~ hope you got ya thermals

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2013 19:54  

Almost drunk enough to go to the tent , it's minus feckn three , oops lol
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 30/03/2013 00:09  

Time to get yrself int loch fer a refreshing dip!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2013 10:09  

do you reckon he should go in the loch in his fluffy animal print onsie? lol

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 30/03/2013 19:10  

put some pictures up of this now......it was fkn freezing as Dusty will testify although we did offer him our bedroom floor but he politely declined (think he was nervous lol probably rightly so)....no doubt coz hes a hardy northern bloke who likes sleeping out in temps of MINUS 5!!! NUTTER!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 01/04/2013 20:58  

I'm sure Dusty is a sensitive, shy and retiring soul who would never wants to cause any embarrassment to ladies

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/04/2013 22:07  

WEEKEND REPORT What can I tell you , where to begin? I'm pleased to tell you that a winter weekend at Tibbie's Is as much fun as a summer one. Lots of booze and great company, a weekend of neverending laughter and fun. FRI NIGHT After a hardy meal and lots of beer [a well kept pint] I realised I'd left my torch in the tent, but I need not have worried . The moon shone down on the four inch carpet of snow lighting my way back to the tent. Those wonderful 'batman' undies [recomended by Harleyrider]kept me warm all night. amazing quality for the price. SATURDAY After a drunken lay in [10:30] we all traveled to Hawick' amidst glorious scenery' for some local culture. The roads , mostly empty, except for a few cyclists. A wander around the market , followed by a huge breakfast that would choke a horse , for under a fiver, brill. SAT EVENING I'm pleased to say that the 'House Band' arrived in several mobile homes for the usual riot. Alister ,Tibbie's owner, plays bass. Lead guitar is the world famous,,, Ladies and Gentlemen Mr FRANK USHER........ Lead guitar to FISH for many years. Frank's a local and a regular at Tibbie's [photo on the event's page]. What a feckn night, the place was bouncing [as usual] Sadly all good things eventualy end , as I staggered through the snow to my tent I realised this was the best weekend this year , but certainly not the last. Dusty xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 02/04/2013 11:45  

Hey Dusty, Your new 'trailer' looks the biz

And you got two gorgeous blondes all to yourself for the weekend.
Just a shame that brunette from Glenarm didna show...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2013 12:35  

Hi XK , thanks , I thought why blow a grand on a trailer when a wheel barrow is just as useful lol, the blonde is the brunette's sexier sister , still fuelled by quality whisky , must be a family thing lol. Next time at Tibbie's , you've got to come , you'll love it . see ya soon Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 02/04/2013 13:04  

wow the pics look absolutey boootiful gorgeous place and pmsl at ya trailer dusty hahahahaha looks like you all had a fab time......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2013 15:46  

suzi , it was great , you'll have to have a ride out there one weekend , you'll luv it x
Dusty x p.s. vehicles are not allowed on the camping field , hence the wheelbarrow , you pi55 takers pmsl a lot .

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 03/04/2013 18:07  

sexier sister???? flip lad - im flattered!!! lmfao

but as Dusty said Lyn & I also had an absolute ball....came home sunday with a big smile on my face. a few wee drams of quality whisky later.......still smiling!

thanks Dusty & Lyn for a quality start to the year. And the Tibbie IS the best kept secret in Scotland!

debs xx

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 03/04/2013 21:25  

i just found this and thank u for showing me the secret place, will defo return and soon, Deb and Dusty, what a laugh so gotta do it agin xx

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 09/04/2013 23:41  

Thanks for the photos Debs and Dustin http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3983

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/04/2013 03:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email