MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BSH Xtreme Custom Bike Show 21/22 Sept Donington Park

BSH Xtreme Custom Bike Show 21/22 Sept Donington Park - Forums [Biker Match] BSH Xtreme Custom Bike Show 21/22 Sept Donington Park - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BSH Xtreme Custom Bike Show 21/22 Sept Donington Park

OK peeps Back Street Heroes (BSH) are having a custom bike show 21 and 22 September 2013 @ Donington Park, Castle Donington The Finest Custom Bike Show you're ever likely to see in teh Uk, but also a damned good party too! Camping facilities - including catering and full bar - but also a comprehensive programme of evening entertainment on the Friday and Saturday night of the show being organised by the peeps that do Farmyard, Into the Valley and Yorki Pud Finer details yet to be confirmed bt get it in ya diaries 2 Day Indoor Event All Day Demos Best of The Custom World Marquee Evening Entertainment sound goooooooood eh ? il put it on events when they bring out ticket prices etc .....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2013 21:13  

Am impressed ! Well done your really pulling out all the good ones. I think you should be made top organiser as you are finding some wicked events

In me Diary babi X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2013 21:46  

coool looks wicked dont it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2013 22:12  

Looks brill ...could combine it with me birthday ... , thanks for posting this Suzi..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2013 22:44  

Hope to see you there Suzie looks like a good do

Update Reply
JP @ 08/03/2013 06:10  

Hope to see you there Suzie looks like a good do and weekend party with BBQ

Update Reply
JP @ 08/03/2013 06:22  

yayyyyy will be fabo i rekon yeah be brill to help you celebrate your bday Jen my lush lovely chick xx with all them lush custom bikes and well ya know.... custom bike riderrrrrrrrzzz think this gonna be a great weekend bash

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2013 20:52  

might show my bike here

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/03/2013 04:12  

i saw a few more details for this today you can apply to enter your own bike into the custom competitions by emailing pics : i will post the email address once i have it very soon to come Biker Build Off competition live Live working Tips on customising parts of your own bike First ever Custom event BSH have held and will be an annual event after this one Best custom bikes in the country more details to follow peeps and ticket prices for camping and details of evening entertainment being organised by MAG to follow wooooohoooo cant friggin wait for this one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2013 18:56  

Yep checked my schedule and I'm weekend of duty that weekend .. So shall me there ...Will keep eye on this for tickets and events. Looks great !

Thx mate X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2013 10:50  

Tickets on sale for this now peeps

£20 on the gate or pre-book cheaperrrrrrrrrr

cant wait for this one gonna be totally awesome

If ya like customs and streetfighters ya gotta be there for sure ......
woooooooooohooooooooooo

the camping entertainment is been organised by MAg so will be wicked

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2013 22:06  

i just had a look on the site and you need seperate tickets for the bsh weekend and the mag bash £15 each so £30 all together mmm will have to see nearer time as thats a lot of money for me at min

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 03/07/2013 19:16  

Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in?MAG is the UK's leading riders' rights group and we're proud to have been invited to run this event in association with BSH Xtreme.Tickets on this site are for camping and not for entry to BSH Xtreme show. BSH Xtreme entry tickets if required need to be purchased separately via http://www.bshbikeshow.com/. All profits from the event will go to MAG.As well as camping for the weekend so that you can enjoy a leisurely visit to the custom show there will be a bar and evening entertainment in the marquee. Bands will be confirmed closer to the time, but you can be assured of some excellent music.Ticket prices are £10 for one night or £15 for two nights. Children under 15 will be half price. Tickets will be posted to you using first class delivery. However, we do rely on the postal service to get them to you. To guarantee delivery you will need to pay for Recorded Signed For.Space will be limited so we are offering car parking passes at £5, so please if these are required remember to book them with your camping ticket.T shirts will be available at £10 and these can be paid for when buying tickets, ready for collection at the event.Children are welcome on site, and for under 15's tickets will be available at half the Adult price, but remember that we do don't provide any children's entertainment, and you must keep them under strict supervision at all times.

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 03/07/2013 19:17  

yahoooooooooo

just bought my weekend tickets and camping

this one gonna be awesome me thinketh

yus i agree Deb ... it is a bit expensive bt i hope ya can come even if only camp for one night or if you want to stop at mine one night even you are welcome or both nights? its not far at all to doni from mine chick xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2013 17:01  

can this be put on the events page pllleeeease Sandi?? Iv's submitted it to the events page

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2013 19:07  

All custom bike and streetfighter bike lovers come on peeps this is gonna be AWESOME

Custom Chrome are also gonna be there now.... loads more still joinging....

cant flippin norrraa wait hahahahaha ~ live bands and real ale bar all organised by east midlands MAG

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2013 18:12  

Tickets booked looking forward to this !!! X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2013 10:10  

Just a reminder folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/07/2013 12:50  

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy only a few weeks to go till this now............

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited cant wait... gonna be some totally lush bikes there... got my camping ticket today toooo yippeeeeee

anyoen else coming.. its gonna be awesome if you love custom or streetfighter bikes and loads other stuff going on its BSH first one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2013 19:04  

El ticket has arrived ............ yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... so excited for this one cant wait

gonna be some totally stunning bikes there and jus loads of brill stuff including streetfighter fest uk

anyone else going?? its only £15 for the weekend.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2013 22:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email