MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bike Crash Compilation 2013 + more

Bike Crash Compilation 2013 + more - Forums [Biker Match] Bike Crash Compilation 2013 + more - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bike Crash Compilation 2013 + more

Bored at home watching vids and thought would share this one, Quite a few nasty ones towards end of vid...............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvfRGnmVHN0

And if you find a good vid for the ppl to watch, why not just add it onto this thread instead of starting a new one every time you wanna share a vid

Update Reply
wenders @ 07/03/2013 20:35  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcLnndFmbUc

Fast forward to 1 min 48 seconds, unreal, wish i could do it!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 07/03/2013 20:43  

some real nasties there wenders, cant believe how many cars just drive on past the accidents and not stop to help

Update Reply
drobess @ 07/03/2013 21:05  

Most of these Russian,its common there to have in car cameras because the driving is so crap accidents are very common,the cameras are to prevent insurance fraud.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 07/03/2013 21:20  

not sure i would want to watch them did you get your op done wenders chick??????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2013 21:22  

Hey Suzi, Yeah darlin monday at 5pm, they had to cut alot of mt left knee away grrrrrrrrrrr but, no need for a skin graft on this one, they knew i did not want another graft, dont know what its like, havent been brave enough to take the dressing off and have a peek, they dont want me to touch it until i go back next tuesday, oh well, almost a matching pair xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 07/03/2013 21:34  

ah cool chick ~ glad you finally got it all done and its good they did as you requested.... yeah well its just as wel ya dont want to look at it Coz ya not allooowwwwwwwed .... lmao... so if you is a good gal and do as they say its gonna stay good will you have to have any stuff done or will your body heal now (allowing for stuff not expected etc) and gradually get back to "normal" ish ?? big hugs anyhoooooo chick.... an i still aint gonna watchin ya vids .... pmsl xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2013 21:46  

Hopefully that was last surgery Suz, now i think its just gona be a long haul of physio when wounds heal to walk almost properly again, but, ive learnt not to see an end, it tempts fate too much, but surely enough now, i have had enough now xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 07/03/2013 21:54  

Most of them are caused due to too much speed and not being able to adapt to surrounding conditions. Others are just plain stupidty!!
How many dumb t**ts do wheelies on the roads?!? Asking for trouble........

Update Reply
MjN @ 09/03/2013 21:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email