MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Parking charges in Matlock Bath

Parking charges in Matlock Bath - Forums [Biker Match] Parking charges in Matlock Bath - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Parking charges in Matlock Bath

Great news
Proposed on street parking charges in Matlock Bath have been scrapped

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 05/03/2013 19:34  

woooooo hooooooooo they saw sense..... the businesses woudl have lost loads money and matlock would not be the same... where did you find this Vladimir? FABBBOOO news.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2013 20:08  

well thats that hurdle gone any news about parking time period ...i think it was an hour till after five pm then the restriction was lifted got blessed with that one last summer by a traffic warden who was checking plates and times ........

Update Reply
nellie @ 05/03/2013 20:55  

ahh good point nellie ..... i not had this problemo meself bt have heard about it..... dunno what the issue is coz about 4 bikes at least can park one car space and that is probably gonna be more drinks and food than one car for the businesses... bt woudl be interestign to know about the hour restrictions on parking??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2013 21:02  

yeah there is another bike gear shop just up from bikers gearbox and i was there buying a new lid when i noticed the warden writing down my number and taking a photo .... so i ambled over in nosey mode and asked what was up (i was polite ) and she explained about the hour parking and taking photo evidence... but i was alright cus i hadnt been there long......

Update Reply
nellie @ 05/03/2013 21:23  

I wondered why kostas was rubbing his hands earlier

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2013 22:46  

He was probably getting the grease off them (J/K) Great news, cheers for letting us know Vlad

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/03/2013 08:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email